Chapter 13 - The proposal

It was a glorious sunny day in Pontypandy for everyone to be getting active in summer activities, like water sports, picnics and days out on the beach.

Penny was peacefully sleeping and was deep in her slumber as she felt so warm and cosy in her bed, not wanting to get up for anything.

When she had finally fluttered her eyes open and stretched her arms in the air, she turned to her phone to lift it up and hold it at arms length, seeing that it was seven o'clock.

The blonde woman had also noticed that someone had sent her a message, but she decided to read it later as

She walked towards her suitcase on the side of the room that she hadn't unpacked yet and took stared at the picture frame of her and Sam dancing during the celebration of their new firestation, cherishing this memory forever, before groggily heading into the lavatory.

She emptied her bladder and brushed her teeth, before filling the tub full of temperatured water as she sluggishly pulled her clothes off her body and climbed inside.

The female firefighter enjoyed the pleasant liquids that surrounded her body as she leaned back, letting everything float away as she was rejuvenating, feeling her body waking up now.

Twenty minutes later, she climbed out of the bathtub and drained all the water, before drying herself from head to toe and nakedly leaving the bathroom.

Penny entered her single bedroom and sat her nude body on the vanity to dry and style her hair into her usual ponytail, while she was doing so, she opened her phone and saw that Robert had left her a message, saying:

"Meet me at the beach after your shift!".

She then rummaged through her draw to find a bra and a pair of panties, before getting her uniform out of the wardrobe and getting the ironing board ready to take the creases out of her clothes while she was stark naked.

Once her uniform looked smart, she put her lingerie on and put her station uniform on as well, making sure to do all the buttons on her polo shirt and the belt around her trousers.

The blonde woman then looked at the clock on the wall, which read eight o'clock, so she walked downstairs into the kitchen to make herself a banana smoothie. 

Once she had finished drinking the exotic fruity smoothie, she washed and put the cup away, before locking up her house and walking towards her workplace.

The female firefighter reached the firestation with plenty of time to spare and she headed to her locker by the rescue uniforms, opening it with her keys to store her backpack inside and lock it again.

Now that her property was securely protected, she then walked upstairs to the second floor, seeing Arnold, Elvis and Ellie chatting on the table with a cup of tea in their hands, while Sam was watching TV.

She walked over to the lounge area and sat next to the man of her dreams, trying to start a conversation with him as they always do in the morning.

"Hi Sam! How are you?", Penny questioned caringly as she was making herself comfortable, "I'm good!", he replied simply.

"What do you think about tickle attacks?", the red haired man questioned curiously as he had a mishevious grin on his face.

"Well, I love being tickled as long as I get to tickle my apponent as well, as I just love the joy and happiness that tickling someone can bring!", the blonde woman spoke passionately about the subject, which gave the man sitting next to her an idea.

He sneaked a hand under her right armpit that was closed and started tickling it, causing her to instantly fall back onto the couch in laughter as she was very ticklish in that area and the guy she has a secret crush on knew that.