𝚂𝙴𝙾 𝙹𝙸𝚂𝚄 (𝙰𝚂𝙻𝙵𝚄𝙰)

Hey guys! So I've officially gone insane! So yea I come back after years of not writing cause ohhh I've moved on! NO. IM STILL THE SAME.
a short cringe fluff bc im super duper rusty!!!
Also probably super ooc, I can't really get a grip on him..

"I told you I would ace the tests."

You sat in his room, listening to his short sentences. In hindsight, you obviously knew he would pass with flying colors. I mean, what else is he known for other than that?

"Yea yea, I knew you would." You mumbled with a pocky between your lips. Snacks adored the small table of his bedroom floor, curtsy of you. to you, what was the point of finishing up exams if there wasn't snacks to celebrate? It just happened Jisu didn't care about that sorta stuff... you were always the one providing (and eating)

Jisu sat next to you, his back against his bed. Like most times, he just watched you as you talked, and snacked.

"Is that a new flavor?"

And sometimes, just sometimes, he would pipe up with something to get you going again.

"Oh yea! It's like- cookies and cream I think? Why you want one?"

"Let's play the pocky game."

What.

WHAT IS WITH THIS GUY??

He stares at you, as if he didn't ask the most absurd question out there. Out of all the things he could have said... with that stupid blank face he always has...

"J...Jiso..! If you wanted to kiss me you could have just said! Aha..haha.."

"So are we going to or not?"

Even with the usage of an awkward joke- which was used in hopes of clearing tension! (Which there really wasn't) you couldn't shake off your nerves. How could you? Not when your bushy eyebrowed- blue eyed, weird but still cool, friend crush was staring right at you!

"Uhm. Yea. Okay."

. . . .

What were you doing.

It was only supposed to be a pocky game- which friends definitely do! Some innocent and harmless fun right?

"Again."

So why are you playing multiple times??

"Uh. Jisu, we ran out." You shook your head at all the empty boxes. You brought three flavors to have variety! And now they're all gone like that!

Patting yourself on the back for eating half of each box prior to the game time, you look back up at Jisu.

"What's with you anyways? Is it because it keeps breaking? You know that's part of the game right?"

He only nodded, yawning. Jeez, if you weren't used to him, you would be pissed. What's he going all uninterested like that?

".. [Name]. Please... uh."

He looked off to the side like he was thinking. The way he thinks when he's trying to get on someone's nerves. Or the way he thinks when he wants to butt into something.

seriously, it's so hard to know what's going on. What's even in his head?

"m.. go out with me. Or. Can I be your boyfriend?"

So it's just that?? Something that you didn't expect in a million years. Seo Jisu, confessing to you?? You??? The thing that was on his mind was YOU..?

"Oh. Uh. Yea."

With that, you stumbled out a stupid answer. Your heart pounding.. your hands were starting to feel sweaty.. were you getting sweaty? Oh god..

"So. We can go again right? This time without the pocky?"

You sighed. Even when your heart is exploding like metal in a microwave, you can't help but to sigh at your.. your boyfriend.

You scooted a little closer, arms around his shoulders like you were pulling him in for a hug, and technically you were.

And you kissed him.

---
NOTE!!! GAAAHHH IM SO RUSTYYYY but i remembered how fun it is to write!!