Man, Women, and Golf - CHAPTER 1

"Joe is absent again" Barack said, leaning against his golf club on the field as Donald swung his at the ball. "Again? I guess this presidency will be an easy win for me if he can't get his act together." Donald smirked; he had always been a perfect attendance student, which was sure to help his reputation points if he wants to beat Joe Biden in school vote for class president.

It was the beginning of the school hour, Donald and Barack were at golf field, practicing for the big game coming up.

        Barack sighed. "Don't you miss those times, Donald? We would play Minecraft all the time along with golf..." He reminisced. Donald turned to Barack and furrowed his face. "You remember what Joe did? He told the whole school my secrets just to throw me off presidency! He's a snake, Bama... And if I continue to fall into that trickery, he will only use that to his advantage." He snarled, straightened his tie, and took a step back. "Anyway... it's your turn."

Barack stared at the ball a little before finally taking a swing to it.

      Joe Biden was in his room, staring at the ceiling. He couldn't help but feel completely lost, which he usually is, but this time it caused him to grieve. Every time he walks up to talk to Donald, every time he tried to just explain himself, he's always turned down and pushed away. He knew it wasn't him spreading the rumors, but how was he supposed to prove it to Donald? It stung. He thought, being hated by the one you loved. He curled up in his blanket and turned to the wall to stare at it instead.

     Joe looked at the small flashes coming from his nightstand, he hesitantly grabbed his phone and turned it on, darting his eyes to the time. He was tired of hiding out in his bedroom. He looked at the missed calls and texts from Barack.

Joe?

The game is coming up, we need u here

You can talk to me. I'm sure Donald will understand once he cools down

School is starting soon, I think you should really go today.

See you at lunch if you decide to come.

     Joe sighed. Barack was right, he needed to stop lazing around, this isn't fit for someone who was supposed to be running for class president. He thought, preparing himself to finally get out of bed. His inside verbal motivation was going great... until he thought of Donald again. He quickly laid back down and curled up again.

Maybe I should go tomorrow instead.. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HI LOVELIES, THANKS FOR READING THE FIRST CHAPTER!! THIS ONE WAS SHORT BUT THE OTHERS WILL BE LONGER!! IT'S JUST TO GET THE PLOT OUT!! Stay tuned ;p