Stupidity

~1

.~Sayaka~.

"Mom!!! I'm going to the park with Ai and my other friends!!!" I yelled to my mom downstairs. I didn't hear a response.

"Aya, Sayaka is talking to you!!!" My dad yelled to my mom.

"Oh, sorry Sayaka!!! I was just talking to Rin and Ryou." Mom said as I walked in to the kitchen. I saw Rin and Ryou sitting at the table with my mom."Katashi, get your ass down here!!!" Mom yelled, and Rin, Ryou and I began laughing.

"Hi!" I greeted them.

"Good morning, Sayaka!" Rin replied with a smile. Ryou just simply smiled.

"I'm leaving, mom!"

"Be careful!" She called as I walked out the door.

As I did, I heard something more."You haven't told her about Heavenly Host yet?"

------

I walked to Ai's apartment and knocked on the door. Her mother, Mari opened the door.

"Good morning, Sayaka! Ai should be down in a minute." She said. I nodded. I saw Ai's dad, Ken, staring at me from the kitchen. I waved. He smiled, and waved back.

"Sayaka!" Ai chirped as she walked out the door, waving to her mom, dad and two siblings.

We walked down to the park to meet our friends. My close friend, Sayuri, and her twin brother, Sho, were coming, and his friend, Katsuo. Also, one more girl was coming, and she was the shyest in school, yet she was the friendliest. Her name was Yasuko.

"Sho, Sayuri, Katsuo, Yasukooooooo!!!" Ai called as we approached our meeting spot. They waved to us, and we ran over to them.

"Ai-chan, what are we going to do here?" Sayuri asked. Then she looked at me."My parents are at Sayaka's house so..."

"Mhm! We're going to do a friendship charm!" Ai whispered with a grin. I smiled too, but got a bad feeling.

Sayuri smiled."Ok! How does it work?"
_______________________________________________________

.~Aya~.

"We have to tell the kids eventually so they don't do the charm." Rin said.

"I agree, but I don't think the older ones, like Gina, Sayaka, Ai, Sho and Sayuri would believe it." Katashi mumbled. Ryou nodded.

"They'd have do. If they ended up doing the charm-"

I was interrupted by loud screams from outside the apartment."AYA!!! KATASHI!!!"

I ran to the door and opened it, and saw Mari standing outside, hands on her knees, gasping for breath.

"Mari?"

"Ai won't answer her phone!!! She's not at the park either!!!" She panted. I grabbed my phone and called Sayaka. She didn't pick up either.

"Sho won't pick up, and Sayuri won't either!!!" Rin yelled.

"This must be a misunderstanding..." I whispered, fear taking over my mind.

"It's not!!! They went to Heavenly Host!!!"
_______________________________________________________

|Well... That happened.

These chapters will be extremely messed up, which will probably be my nickname for this book lol. <Got the nickname from Bunzaj 's book she's awesome go read her books> There will be lots of attacks and weird stuff happening 24/7. If you didn't catch it Sayaka is Aya and Katashi's daughter, Ai and Gina are Mari and Ken's kids, Sho and Sayuri are Rin and Ryou's kids, and Amaterasu, Rei, Shiori and Yuuki <who are married> have no kids but live nearby.|