Strange Place & Immediate Pain

~2

.~Sayaka~.

"Sayaka! Sayaka wake up!"

Who's shaking me?! What the hell... I thought. I opened my eyes and saw Katsuo staring at me with wide eyes. I blushed and moved away from him.

"Where... Where are we?" I asked him."Where's everyone else?"

"I don't know."

I looked around the room. The floors and ceilings were wooden, and so were the walls. In the front of the room was a long blackboard that stretched across almost the entire wall. Many tiny desks were scattered across the room. I stood up and walked to the front of the room, taking a newspaper article off the wall.

"Heavenly Post." I read. I heard Katsuo gasp.

"That's... That's the school where those kids were murdered!!!" He said, terror in his voice.

"What are you talking about?!"

He took the newspaper from me."Look. It even says the names."

I read the page that talked about how they were killed.

"Ryou Yoshizawa got stabbed in the gut... Tokiko Tsuji got her head cut off... Yuki Kanno got her eye stabbed... And all of them got their tongues cut out." Katsuo read. I gave him a confused look. He looked back at me with a pokerface.

"How can you read this with a straight face?" I asked, horror filling my voice.

"Because I've heard and seen worse." He answered calmly.

I decided to not pay any attention to his statement, so I looked back at the article.

This doesn't make any sense, I thought, how could just one little girl survive these brutal murders? And... Didn't someone at home say "did you tell her about Heavenly Host yet?"
_______________________________________________________

.~Ai~.

I had only woken up shortly after I fell, but I knew I probably wasn't getting up. When I fell after we did the charm, I must've landed on my back and hurt it somehow. Sho and Yasuke were right above me, freaking out.

"Wh-what are we going to do?! Where are the others?!" Sho asked, his face getting redder by the second.

"I don't know... But I guess we'll just have to look around..." Yasuko whispered. Sho gave her a confused and horrified look.

"No way! What if there's... Zombies..." He stuttered.

Yasuko giggled."You just don't want to leave Ai."

He blushed, and I laughed."I'll try to get up."

I pushed off the wooden floorboards with one hand and got to my feet. I winced. It didn't hurt as much when I was standing.

"Are you okay to go? I really want to get out of here..." Sho asked me. I nodded and we left the room.

The halls were quiet, and a few flickering lightbulbs were all that kept the place lit up. There were many holes in the flooring, and the walls did too. A sticky red substance covered one of the walls.

"What the hell is this place...?" I whispered.

Yasuko and Sho were carefully scanning the halls for any signs of our friends and any human life. I stared at the ground. What I saw was unbelievable.

A student ID card was sticking out from the floorboards.

Ken Kawashima.
_______________________________________________________

.~Aya~.

"Gina, watch your sister! Dad and I are going out and might not be back for a while!!!" Mari yelled to her oldest daughter. Rin, Ryou and Amaterasu were waiting outside.

"Okay!!!"

She yanked Katashi and I out the door and Ken followed. My heart was racing.

It's all my fault... I thought, I should have told Sayaka!
_______________________________________________________