Strange Sights

~3

.~Aya~.

We ran to Rin and Ryou's apartment and grabbed the paper charm off of the counter. We began the charm in the living room.

The ground started to rumble, and I grabbed Katashi and Mari's hands. We all began to fall. Everything was black around me, and all I could see was the others. They all seemed to be unconscious.

Why can I still see everyone? I asked myself.

I felt myself hit the ground. I heard a few other noises, too. One sounded like a splat, the other was a cry of pain. I opened my eyes and saw the ceilings of Heavenly Host.

"Nghhh..." Someone groaned. I sat up and looked around, seeing Mari, Katashi and Amaterasu.

When I saw Katashi, I finally knew what the splat noise was.
_______________________________________________________

.~Sayaka~.

That's what mom has been keeping from me... I thought.

"Sayaka, there's something outside." Katsuo whispered, grabbing my hand and pulling me over to hide behind a cabinet. I heard loud, quick, footsteps, and loud sobs. The footsteps got closer, until I could see someone run in to the room.
_______________________________________________________

.~Katsuo~.

The girl fell down and tried to scoot backwards as something approached her. I heard groaning, and more loud footsteps. A huge, pale skinned man with red eyes walked towards her, moaning. I heard Sayaka gasp.

"NO, PLEASE!!! DON'T HURT MEEEEE!!!"

The man groaned and crashed something on to the girl's head. It was a hammer.

Her blood sprayed all over the floors and even my shoes. I began to feel sick, and Sayaka was about to scream, so I put my hand over her mouth. I could feel her tears soaking my hand.

I peeked out from behind the cabinet and noticed the man was gone. I took my hand away from Sayaka's mouth. I walked over to the girl.

Her head was bashed, and her mouth was open in fear. Her legs were twisted unnaturally, and I could tell she had broken one.

"What... What..." Sayaka stuttered.

"I have no idea."
_______________________________________________________

.~Sayaka~.

"I have no idea." Katsuo said quietly.

I was so confused. A huge zombie man had just killed a girl in front of my eyes. The worst part was, she looked only a bit older than me.

I couldn't take it anymore. I looked away from the body and back at Katsuo.
_______________________________________________________

.~Katsuo~.

I just stared back at her. The zombie man was right behind her. How did she not notice? He held the hammer over his head, and right when he was about to swing, I pushed her out of the way, only to get hit myself. As I blacked out, I yelled,"RUN!!!"
_______________________________________________________

.~Ai~.

"This... This is dad's ID name tag..." I gasped, picking it up. Yasuko and Sho turned to me.

"What do you mean?" Sho asked.

"They... They were here..."
_______________________________________________________

.~Aya~.

The splat noise was Katashi's arm, which was now bleeding all over the floor. I gasped and ran to him. His injury looked like he could have fallen on something that pierced through his arm. I looked closely and saw an ice pick poking through Katashi's arm.

"Katashi!!!" I yelled. He jolted awake.

"Aya..."

"You're hurt!"

"Oh shiiittt!" He whined, wincing.

"Aya, Katashi!!!" Amaterasu called, running over to us."Wait, what happened?!"

Katashi looked up at her with gritted teeth."Sachiko is already trying to kill me."
_______________________________________________________

.~Sayaka~.

I didn't know what to do, so I took off. I didn't know where I was going, but I ran into the dark halls. I knew the zombie man was following me.

Suddenly, I tripped and fell. My pant leg was hooked on something in the ground, and I couldn't get up. The man was right above me. He held him hammer above his head, and I closed my eyes, knowing what was going to happen.

Right as the hammer was about to come crashing down, someone stepped in front of me and shouted at the man. He backed away, and in an instant, he was gone.

The person above me turned around."Sayaka! I'm so glad you're alright."

My eyes widened."M-Mom...?"
_______________________________________________________

.~Ai~.

"What the hell do you mean?!" Sho asked.

"I mean that my dad was here!!!"

"We don't even know where we are, so how do you think he were here?" Yasuko asked.

"I think I know where we are." Sho said quietly, handing me a newspaper.

"Heavenly Post." Yasuko read.

Suddenly, a scene flashed in my mind. It was my father. Except, he didn't look so good. Blood was running from his eye down his shirt, and he was limping really badly. He was walking down these halls. The hall that I was in.
_______________________________________________________