2. Yandere Omega/Syn Shenron x Reader x Yandere Nuova Shenron

Trigger Warning: Implied Non Con/ Rape towards the end.

I know the one shot doesn't match exactly with the canon events of the shadow dragons arc, but I didn't want to waste my time rehashing the events that happened in the anime.

Chapter Text

You weren't much of a fighter, but you thought by going with your father to collect the dragon balls from the shadow dragons, you would be of help to him, but it was a grave mistake. While you and Goku breezed through 4 of the dragons, the 5th one that came your way, Eis Shenron, the ice dragon, was immensely stronger than the other four. Later his twin brother, Nova Shenron joined in to aid his brother against your father, Goku. Your dad was so close to winning against Eis, but at the last minute, he dropped his guard down, allowing Eis Shenron to blind him.

"Ah!" Goku Loosened his grip on Ellis and placed his hand over his eyes.

Eis laughed. "You are such an idiot, letting your guard down when you're so close to winning,"

The red dragon flies in front of Eis, "Eis? What do you think you're doing, you coward?! Blinding an opponent in battle!"

"There is no rule in combat, brother. If you're not gonna help, then stay out of my way!" Eis pushes Nova aside.

You ran to your father to help him, but the red dragon appeared in front of you. "Back off!"

He walks towards you and then you attempt to punch him. He deflected your attack with a mere slap breaking your wrist.

You held onto your broken wrist with your other hand, tears coming out quickly even when you tried to hold it back. Goku teleported in front of you. He looks over his shoulder at you, "Go now (Y/N). I'll hold those two off,"

"I was hoping to fight you Goku, but-"
You flew off before he could finish his sentence.

You flew to an abandoned city nearby not wanting to be far away from Dad. You held onto your wrist and winced as an intense pain shot through your wrist. 'Damn that dragon,'

You looked down at the ground not paying attention to your surroundings.
"Hello (Y/N)," You jumped and looked up in front.
Nova Shenron appeared before you, but this time he was golden rather than red. 'He transformed?'

You point your shaky finger at him. "Are-Are, you going to kill me?"

He frowned and shook his head. "No, I wanted to Apologize for hurting you,"

"Apologize?" You blinked.

"Yes, I know it's unexpected coming from me. But it was never my intention to hurt you,'

"I don't believe you! Your brother blinded my dad and you tried to kill him! What did you do to my dad?!

"I gave your father the antidote for the blindness. I have no intention to fight your father while he's at a disadvantage. Unlike my brother, i have a respect for battle,"

"Really?! Wait, What happened to your brother?"

"Your father killed him. In fact, He sent me to come get you. He's waiting for you on the other side,"

He had every opportunity to kill your father and yet he spared him. Perhaps he isn't lying after all.

You gave him a shy smile,
"I'm sorry for being rude earlier... um I forgive you. I just didn't expect you to be so different from the other dragons,"

"I understand (Y/N). You were only looking out for yourself," He puts his right hand over the left side of his chest and gives you a small bow.

"May I?" He nodded at your wrist, "S-sure," You blushed as you held out your wrist to him.