Background Information

General Info

Name: Dracule Erika 

Alias: Calantha Bladeborn ( "Calantha" which means "beauty flower" and the surname "Bladeborn" which is  both sharp and strong.)

Age: 18 (before timeskip) 20 (after timeskip)

Birthday: May 21, year 1504

Hair color: Blonde

Eye color: Yellow 

Looks: pic (before timeskip)

Height: 170cm (before timeskip) 178cm (after timeskip)

Vicoe actor: Anairis Quinones are the English dub voice of Yoruichi Shihoin in Bleach, and Saori Hayami are the Japanese sub voice of Kagura Mikazuchi in Fairy Tail.

Professional Status 

Family: Dracule "Hawkeye" Mihawk (father), Shimotsuki Kiyomi (deceased)

Ability and Power 

Devil Fruit: none 

Abilities: 

(Observation Haki) Spiritual Awareness: Erika can sense the spiritual energy of those around her, allowing her to detect when someone is using Haki or if they're hiding their true intentions.

(Haoshoku Haki) Soul Reaper's Edge: Erika can channel her Observation Haki to sense the weakness of her opponent, then strike with precision and speed, exploiting that weakness for increased damage.

(Busoshoku Haki) Soulsteel: The sword's dark material allows it to absorb and redirect physical attacks, making it nearly indestructible. Erika can also imbue the sword with her own spiritual energy, enhancing its strength and durability.

Swordsmanship 

Twin Strike: Erika can unleash a swift and deadly combination attack with both blades, striking multiple targets with precision and speed.

Slashing Form: Erika's sword glows with a fiery aura, increasing its damage output and accuracy. Her sword strikes deal bonus damage to enemies.

Strong Form: Erika's sword is imbued with elemental force, amplifying its physical power and allowing it to shatter even the toughest defenses.

Flying Form: Erika's sword becomes infused with wind magic, allowing her to perform aerial maneuvers and strike from unexpected angles. Her sword leaves behind a trail of wind that can knock enemies back or extinguish flames.

Crawler Style: Erika's movements become fluid and serpentine, allowing her to dodge attacks with ease and strike from unexpected angles. Her sword becomes infused with a soft, ethereal glow, making it harder for enemies to land a hit.

Yasha's Empty Flash: Erika unleashes a swift, empty-handed strike that creates a blinding flash of light. The flash has a chance to stun enemies and leave them vulnerable to attack.

Garuda Flame: Erika imbues her sword with flames that deal bonus damage to enemies. The flames can also spread to nearby enemies, creating a larger area of effect.

Weapons: Katana ( Hagakure no Tsurugi in meaning Blade Souls)

Appearance: Blade Souls is a unique, twin-bladed sword with two curved blades that seem to be connected by a thin, glowing thread. The blades themselves are made of a dark, almost black material that seems to absorb light, and the hilt is adorned with intricate, swirling patterns that evoke the souls of the dead.

 The blades themselves are made of a dark, almost black material that seems to absorb light, and the hilt is adorned with intricate, swirling patterns that evoke the souls of the dead