the Beginning

2015 October 4th Hope was sitting Italu in her bedroom and she was missing home so much.

Her body and mind had accepted the loss of her unborn child and she was ready to live again and more importantly to love again.

She spent nigths day dreaming of her lost loves, the dates, the kisses and how she felt when she was with him.

She treated him horribley so she want to make things right, and if all goes as planned he will take her back and they can live happily ever after.

She rang her mum
Brooke 'hey sweety how are you ? I miss you"
Hope 'i am great and i miss you so i have decided i am coming home'
Brooke 'is this because of a certain man you left behind'
Hope 'yes i need him back it has been to long i hope we can work all our issues out'
Brooke 'well you know he not single remember, Steffy, Ivy wont be happy your back, Maya is still all over the blog about her being transgender, Ridge is CEO and Steffy vice president and your line no longer exists so are you sure you want to come back with all this going on'
Hope 'yes i am ready i will be there as soon as i can, i love you mum".

Hope packed her bags and booked a flight home.

Being back will be hard, but being away from him is harder.

She got to the air port and booked a ticket on the next flight and before she knew, she was on her way home.

Also to avoid suprising people in a bad way she put a hint on her twitter account *bye Italy, hello the beautiful USA i am coming home*.

The reactions
Wyatts reaction: "wow just wow, now what do i do, i am with Ivy now but Hope i love her".

Ivys reaction "Hopefully she will leave all the Spencer boys alone for her and Steffys sake."

Steffys reaction: "let the games begin, i hope the Spencer boys can handle hurricane Hope."

Liams reaction: "i love Steffy i admitted that so no Hope will change that i hope."

Hopes reaction "true love will triumph i will get my man".