Chapter 12

Credits to Wing - @H3ARTSF0RYU for the story idea! I have the story in my Reading list.

Gorsepaw's POV

Gorsepaw doesn't know why he asked Featherpaw to meet her at moon high, maybe he just want to talk to her, to know her better. Whatever the reason, she said yes and that's all that mattered.

The next moon high

Featherpaw's POV

Featherpaw sat anxiously next to Windclan's border waiting for Gorsepaw. She finally saw a outline of a cat. As it grew closer she can make a brown tom of Gorsepaw. "hi..." Featherpaw said nervously. Gorsepaw nodded and sat down, curling his tail around his front paws. Featherpaw  stepped closer. "I like you" Gorsepaw suddenly burst out "At the gathering when you are meeting your father, for the first time I felt warm and comfortable and I thought is this what love feels like? I wish I can stay with you forever". Before Featherpaw can say anything Gorsepaw ran. 

Gorsepaw's POV

Gorespaw felt he did just the worst thing in the world but also the best. "what have I done? Is featherpaw going to say no?" Gorsepaw thought sprinting back to his camp

Featherpaw's POV

"WAIT! come back!" Featherpaw yowled chasing after him. She knows she is in Windclan territory but she didn't care "please! come back!" Featherpaw pleaded. Gorespaw turned around and started to pad back glad that Gorsepaw listened to her. She sprinted back to the Riverclan border not wanting anyone to see her trespassing into Windclan territory. She waited, gasping for breathe after that sprint. Gorsepaw came back and looked at his brown paws "what you said was exactly what I feel" she said in a rush. Gorsepaw looked up, eyes delighted "r-r really?" Featherpaw nodded.

Gorsepaw's POV

 Gorsepaw felt his heart will burst. He tentatively stepped forward Featherpaw did to. Gently, they rest their pelts together "I...I love you". As soon as he said those words like as if starclan made the Sun started to rise. Featherpaw purred " I love you too" Gorsepaw purred happily he wished he can stay like this forever but they might get caught. Gorsepaw pulled back "we should leave, we don't want to get caught" Featherpaw nodded and stepped back "I'll see next moon high" "sure" Gorsepaw replied.