🔥🍜 "Visions...?" - spicynoodles 𖥻 <꒱

ᝰ.ᐟ Welcome to the first oneshot reader !!

Key info:

- This oneshot follows the timeline of season 5, where MK has evil visions about his Monkie form !!

- Takes place after episode 7

- Expect some spoilers ofc.

Word count: 1600

Loading...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"

Visions"

⋆。‧˚ʚ ɞ˚‧。⋆

⋆。‧˚ʚ ɞ˚‧。⋆

-----------------------------------------------------------------

He kept denying his perplexion and stress, he tried to walk it of as if it was nothing, but it was more that nothing. MK has been having these weird... lets say visions about himself. In them, he sees his sacrifice for his team and how his power will soon get the best of him. The visions already rubbed the salt in the wound.

He was under huge pressure and headaches because of it, it was becoming unbearable. Why must this haunt him? He was already haunted by his past before, why couldn't he just completely live in the present like Sandy said? Instead, his mind puts him throught emotinal torture, like it's weaking him so bad to the point where he just wants to lash out on someone and end it all, no matter how significant they are to him. It was out of the ordinary to see MK act so nervous lately. Even his own friends noticed the sudden change, so there was no way denying it now. When they aren't on some mystic monkey adventures, or not going outside simply, MK spends most of the time in his room now. Speaking of friends, he did miss some of them in his life. He missed Azure Lion, but mostly... he missed Red Son the most. He was a little snappish and tempermental, but that's what stuch out to MK as a good personality, because he never took him serious at all and saw it as a funny thing.

He peacefully sitting in his room right now, trying to get his mind of from the visions by playing games or reading his favourite and precious comic books, but it's always creeping on him! It dazes him for a moment, and then his head hurts badly. MK kept tossing and turning on his bed, not being able to feel comfortable in his own room! Is he really going to take the sacrifice Lady Bone Demon talked about in the vision he faced in JiLing's Pagoda? He doesn't want that, he doesn't want to lose himself, and most improtantly, the people he cared for.

The breeze outside hit MK in the face, as he stared at the night sky decorated in stars from his open window. He didn't know why, but tonight's sky was specifically eye-pleasing for him. MK felt a little ease by now. He kinda felt bad not tagging along with Mei, Pigsy, Tang and Wukong to go outside in the city. MK was alone in his room, everybody went out since it was a perfect Sunday night, which was definetly a relief for Pigsy's worker ant days... or he thought he was alone. MK had no idea that there will be a visitor coming to see him, a one Mei secretly sent without telling anybody. MK's self-loath and slothering on his bed was interrupted by a knock on his window. MK looked over, not being able to recognize the face of the mysterious silhoullete in front of him since it was dark, until it spoke.