💜💛 "... Hiding in the shadows..." - shadowpeach️ 𖥻 <꒱

Key info:

- They're not enemies here !!

Word count : 976

Loading...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hiding in the shadows..."

"

⋆。‧˚ʚ ɞ˚‧。⋆

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Maacaaaqueee.... Macaque! Come out! I've had enough of this foolery!" Sun Wukong said as he called out his mysterious, slicky friend throught his temple, that was hidden behind a template. Macaque recently started doing a little gig on Wukong lately. He hid in as a purple shadow using his powers, and Wukong could never find him! Macaque always has to come out and jumpscare him. Wukong did have enough of that, but there was nothing he could do about it, sincw Macaque just simply won't stop fooling around with the great sage. He continued to call out his name in attempts of him to just come out and startle him like always, but somehow he still gets scared by that despite the amount of times that has happend already. "Ugh.... Come out already, bud!" He was getting tired of this game, until he heard a small snicker come out from Macaque, but he couldn't see where he was still. "Oh, so your clooooseee....~" Wukong said in a sing-a-song voice, which made Macaque smile. He was sitting on a tree, but was invisible because of his form. "You have to find me first, peach~" Macaque teased when Wukong went under the same tree. "Yeah, If I DO." Wukong groaned in frustration. "Honestly, Macaque, you've been doing this ever since... well forever! Even when you used to be my arch-nemesis!"

Wukong ranted, which was true, but in a side of that, he was glad they finally aren't enemies like before. "Aw, cute, but you still have no clue ever since then...~" Macaque spoke as he layed on his stomach and swinged his legs, while resting his chin on his hands. Wukong pinched the roof of his nose, since Macaque was half-right... no, he was right actually. "Fine, Fine, you aren't wrong, no come out dude!" Wukong yelled, his voice echoing throught the temple. Macaque then lost his balance and fell down the tree, landing right on Sun Wukong and both falling over with yelps. Macaque's face went a little red when he realized he was on top of him. Macaque got up fast, the shadow power he used to mask himself washing away. Wukong got up, holding onto his head in confusion. "What the heck even happend...?" He mumbled out, while Macaque's tail twitched a bit. "I don't even know, I just fell..." "And revealed youreself for the first time" Wukong finished the sentence with a smug. He was glad he finally won this time. "Yeah, whatever, It was just an accident..." Macaque dimissed the fall, getting up and dusting himself off. He swung from being confident to annoyed for a blink of an eye. Wukong chuckled proudly. "Mhm, 'just an accident.''" He mimicked his husky tone, making it impossible for Macaque to not let a tiny smile appear on his face.

"Fine, you win this little game." Macaque admitted and rolled his eyes. He truly loved these moments with Sun Wukong, when he could just relax and let it go properly, with no distractions to put up with him anymore, not even their past rivalry that they sold. "You never change..." Macaque crossed his hands in a sassy way and turned to Wukong. "So you finally admit it, huh?" Wukong leant close, messing with Macaque again. "Stop.Doing.That." Macaque spoke throught his teeth, turning away as his ebony tail shoved his friend away from him. "Oooohh, your embarrrassseddd...~?" Wukong teased in a oddly low tone, which startled Macaque. "Wukong..." "Whaaat? Can't handle some teasing, cold guy~?" Wukong was really reaching the brim right now with this teasing. "I said STOP!-" He tackled onto Wukong, both of them playfully fighting as he threw him on the floor. Wukong laughed loudly and joyfully like a little child getting tackled by their pet. "M-Macaque, stop!" Wukong spoke throught giggles, until Macaque actually stopped, but he put him in a weird position. He was on top of Wukong again, but this time, he pinned him to the ground. Wukong gasped softly once he noticed the position he was put in.

Macaque chuckled sadistically, leaning close to Wukong as his tail slithered around the monk. "Let's see if you can handle some teasing now, peaches~..." Macaque spoke, in his hoarse tone. He didn't even have to try, his deep voice was always like that, but he never knew it was that effective on others, or Sun Wukong to that matter. "Macaque..." He shivered under him, the tail entangling with his and wrapping around him, before he lent closer for a possible kiss. It was suddenly interrupted by MK busting in the temple with Mei, since MK only goes to Wukong for fun now and Mei wantes to see him again. "MONKIE KING, I'VE BROUGHT YOU A SUPER COOL-" He froze along with Mei when he saw what was going on with the two monkeys.."... guest..." He finished, his mouth dropping agape. Macaque and MK froze, being caught red handed..Mei smirked at them smugly, before she turned flabbergastered MK backwards and they both went away. "Sorry for the interruption, love birds~..." Mei teased. Wukong got up and rushed to Mei. "W-WAIT! MEI, I-IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, DEAR!" He yelled, as Macaque just sat there in the back with a grin. Wukong turned back to him. "I hate you so much." He said with a tiny pount, making Macaque chuckle. "I know you don't, peach~" He teased him again. Sun Wukong blushes up, letting out a flustered stutter. "Th-Th- Ugh..." He said and ran off to get MK and Mei and explain to them that he definetly didn't engage in an almost kiss with Macaque. He really knew how to get under his skin and become bold sometimes.

 He really knew how to get under his skin and become bold sometimes

----------------------------☆--------------------------

That's all! Short I know, but I squealed inside 😭❤

Take care guys <33