Change Yourself

Warning: Prostitution and swear words are mentioned

My life has been difficult for years, my late parents died from an unknown disease and I got no one left. That I started working at the club as a dancer, sometimes if I'm desperate enough. I'll go home with my customers to satisfied their needs.

Such thing happens a lot to me, the pleasure was raw and addicting but none of it truly makes me happy. I wasn't force I know but still, I felt dirty and guilty, if it wasn't for money- I won't be like this.

I have been judged by this world, even my friends refused to hang out with me. But still, I kept working for the club because it's the only way I know on how to provide for myself.

One day, I was called to the office of my mistress - where I saw her, counting the cash she had on her table. She frowned when she realized that I'm here, she stopped and quickly slipped the money back to her wallet before speaking to me.

“I'll say it once - you're fired, y/n!” she told me that without looking at my pleading eyes.

The guards are waiting for me to get out, I was disappointed with myself, but I forced myself to speak up.

“But why, mistress?” I asked while almost kneeling for her, hoping that she would be kind not to let me go.

The mistress rolled her eyes before talking.

“It's been two weeks since you made a good contribution, y/n. It's definitely a you problem - so get out before I ask the guards to kick your ass out of here!” The mistress raised her voice as she watched me left without any word, only tears are my  way to express myself.

This place isn't my home, but it helped me at least….

— Continuation

It's late I know, but I'm almost home when I realized that I'm being followed, my instincts are telling me that I should hurry. But I ignore it until then somebody was calling my number, I don't remember who's this, but I got to find out.

Without thinking, I answered it and I could hear an old man's voice, it was cold and raspy but tasty.

“Is this, y/n?” he asked, confirming the person he was speaking to.

“Yes, how can I help you… are you one of my customers at the bar or somewhere else?” I straightforward asked while wiping the messed up mascara underneath my eyes with my handkerchief.

Oh yes, would you be available like an hour this midnight? I know it's late- but I needed... you know”  he said to the point and I immediately understand what he wanted.

So I agreed even if I'm close to coming home, I really need to earn something for the night or else my leftover savings would be gone for a few days from now.

“How much are you able to pay?” I added, and he thought for a while before speaking again.

“Depends on you, just be on time… I'll text you the address” he said before ending the call.

And it was enough to make me feel at ease for a mean time, not because I'll get some fun tonight but for the sake of the money.

“Call me a whore for money, I don't care”

— Continuation

I just arrived at this house at the end of the city, there are a few apartments near to it but the building's distance is far from each other. It's also near to the forest, where the sound of owl's and birds could be heard.