Tricking Jigsaw

Warning: This part includes Trap Kink, Degrading etc. You been warned!

John's had his intentions to change the world, the people in it and everything, it makes me believe that it's possible. Jigsaw's way are harsh and dangerous, the test subjects could only do all they can to survive.

And now I'm one of John's apprentice, sometimes his brain scares me- well he's wise, unpredictable, and crazy. There are times that I have to risk my life for his sake. Although I'm getting used to him being a pain in the ass. He still cares for me in a way that I have never experienced before.

Maybe a father and daughter relationship, no one knows what's the right term. Until suddenly, I found him attractive when he does his things, just John being himself all the time when he would sit, talk and eat. He's a great man with a lot of experience to tell, and I always listen to him.

But now I have an idea and I'm sure that John won't predict my plan for him. So when the perfect day came, I asked to be in charge while he's busy dealing with assholes who robe the warehouse last time. I don't know what surprises John will show them this time.

Besides that, I'm now wielding chains, metal and other needed stuff here. It took me hours, and now it's ready, so I'll explain how it works.

Basically, there are two chains that's attached to the floor, the metal cuffs will be used to restraint the movement of the hands. These chains are heavy, so the position of the person will be kneeling, plus there's a collar on the neck of the subject that would tighten every time the person try to break free.

The sketch that I did is the same as what I created right now so I just have to check if it's attached properly or else the trap will fail, and the person would be able to escape.

“What is this for, y/n?” John asked as I didn't hear him enter the room, and now he was confused.

“It's my new creation, John!” I proudly said as he quickly takes a look on it, focusing on each part like he's trying to figure it out.

“Hmm interesting… But what is more to it? It seems like it was all about minimizing the movement, nothing more” He said as he crossed his hands and he met my eyes.

“You're right, it's more like an easy trap where you need to be calm or else the collar would squeeze your neck, leading to painful death” I explained and John just nod, there's something that isn't clear enough to him.

But he didn't say anything about it.

“Anyway I've already dealt with the boys… As expected, they lose their game which is more likely because they let the greed took over their hearts” John sighed as he scratched the back of his neck.

“Well done… uhm-” I stopped to think for a while that made him raise an eyebrow as he waited for me to continue.

“Can you be my volunteer to try this out, John?” I said as I keep my eyes on the trap that I created and John look at me like he had seen a ghost.

“And what makes you think that you could just ask me to do that, y/n?” John's voice grew deeper, and it made me scared that I felt my body tensed up.

“Come on, it's nothing serious… Are you afraid?” I challenge him as I come close to him, smirking.

“Not at all… it is just - it doesn't sit well to me, I don't understand what's the point of this-” I cut him off by placing a hand on his shoulder.

“You won't know unless you try it” I said as he considered it first before agreeing with me.

John gave in to what I wanted, he stretch up for a bit before going to the masterpiece that I built. He realized that the chains are too short for hands unless you'd kneel in the ground, so in a lazy movement he did it.