Chapter 5 - Show Your Moves

Been busy this week so here's an extra long chapter to make up for it.

Merkava: As you know already... there was once a brilliant young scientist, who was able to make a number of contributions to human knowledge. Eventually, however, he became disillusioned with the world. Thereafter, he devoted himself to research. It was only after he turned that his efforts began to yield results.

Merkava: However, one incident finally led to his arrest, he was too greedy and was being tracked by police for a while, and he was caught. That would be the end of it, but recently, someone else came in and took over. He said he wanted us to steal the energies from the humans and feed them to the Negaverse. He also came and asked us to eliminate you all so that he can finally make her leader, Queen Ber-

Sailor Moon: This is taking too long!

Merkava: ...Huh?

Sailor Moon: What's this got to do with me? You're just trying to act intimidating again. Just get to the point, okay?

Sailor Mars: My master is a busy woman. Summarise it in 20 words or less.

Merkava: S-sorry... In other words, my new boss wants you to come visit him personally.

Sailor Moon: Sorry, not interested in a relationship right now.

Sailor Mars: I think you misunderstood, Master. He plans to use everything in his power and the House of Evolution to eliminate you to finally serve his Queen. If we don't do something about it, he's going to send out more monsters to attack us. We cannot allow him a free hand. Our move should be to attack him.

Sailor Moon: Sure, let's go. Mercury, do you think you can do a location scan with that computer thingy you got? Thanks.

Sailor Mercury/Mars: Right!

Luna: Huh? Now!?

Sailor Moon pulls out a flyer out of... nowhere.

Sailor Moon: Yeah, there's an event in Crown Game Arcade where you can play all games for free tomorrow. Can't wait to beat my old high score in Sailor V. She says as she walks off.

Merkava: (Not good. Better alert the new boss...) His eyes began to flash red before it was interrupted.

Sailor Mars: Hey, you. I have one last question. Was the House of Evolution developing humanoid monsters prior to three years ago? How many more are there? Have any of them destroyed towns in the past? Are most of them humanoid or cyborg?

Merkava: I'm... not sure... but as far as I'm aware, I'm the only humanoid monster cyborg...

Abandoned Lab

Jedite: According to Merkava's report... all the Sailor Scouts are on their way here... Damn those brats... according to this book, Carnage Kabuto is the strongest monster experiment here... Tsk... So be it...

Jedite: (From the first to the eighth floor, I'll lay it all with a group of monsters from the Negaverse... If I'm lucky... they will all take care of those Sailor Brats, I can't imagine what would happen if I failed and Queen Beryl found out...)

Meanwhile

Sailor Mercury: According to my computer, the lab is located in a forest far away, I'm not sure if we can make it by sunset...

Sailor Mars: Master, what should we do...?