Chapter closed.

I've dreamt of you, again.

You were happy and smiling.

I know that it's been almost 2 years and I'm glad that everything in life is treating you well. Well, that is what I have always wished for you.

Someone you could finally settle with.

I asked you in that dream, "Are you happy?"

You just smiled and gave a vibe that says it all.

The last time I saw you in my dream was 2 years ago and we were sitting at the back of the car with me crying on your shoulders begging for time to make it real.

But you know, I've learned a lot since then.

I found someone and communicated things with him so I wouldn't satisfy the salvation of my pride. Some of the things we couldn't properly do.

I tried to be more patient and open.

But there are still times that I have thought of you.

They say, "Maybe you're just guilty."

I admit.

Because there are moments that I wish I could change. I wanted to give you a closure that wouldn't hurt us both. I also wish to give you a better explanation.

But then, I read somewhere that if no pain comes from these emotions, then we wouldn't learn.  I agree.

But hey, I've always waited for you. This was when we were still in contact, I always rant to my friend that when will you formally again ask me to be yours, when will we end this situationship and go back to being lovey dovey with each other, I didn't talk to other guys, and so many things.

You might say, I haven't moved on. BUT THEN, I know she told you things that are opposite to what I felt. You know who I'm referring to. She's an old friend of mine.

I just want to explain myself.

But that was before and not now because explanations are useless when we are now experiencing a love that we never experienced.

And here, I conclude, the chapter is officially closed.