Ocean deep

I often asked myself, "Am I worthy of living because I deserve so or to live makes every deserving human in this world feel worthy because of my existence?"

Making everything worthwhile is something that someone would do if he already found his purpose in life. Whilst I doubt that I have found mine because first of all, I wont be asking that question if I am satisfied with the present. I live only to be drawn in a whirlpool of unexplainable feelings. That's it.

Feelings of uncertainties and life decisions which went on a different way made myself clamped on a rope around a stone sinked at the bottom of the deep blue ocean. It is as if my body is floating and  dancing with the tidal waves, hitting every force it can to make me feel the pain, may it be untangling the stitches and reopening every wound that chaos has left me, or maybe the waves sometimes try to pierce a whole inside of me, making it ache much more. Salt is good for wounds indeed. Thus, I always believe that its okay to let pain be felt every time the waves try to create a huge impact on me because I know to myself that in the end, I would heal. Perfectly and much better than before.

I understand that the ocean is deep and mysteries still are left unfold. But what is mystery when you dont try to face it. Curiosity eats the cat, they say. Mystery rhyming with curiosity is no big coincident. They happen to be the same because they are meant to meet. An analogy would be told like this, without curiosity, you wont unfold a mystery. Funny? I know. But, bad memories would eat you if you dont try to dive yourself into the unknown.

So how long are you gonna swim in this ocean of despair, darling?