19

LOUIS

"Give it back," I whine reaching for my phone in Harry's hand.

"I think we should have a chat with Darryl," Harry laughs.

"I hate you," I reply crossing my arms with a pout.

"I'm only messing around," Harry ruffles my hair. "Here," Harry hands me my phone. "You happy?"

"Yup," I smile at him.

Harry and I are hanging out on the dock. It's around eight and we're alone. Niall was going to come with us but his parents wanted him to spend time with them.

"What have Phoebe and Daisy been up to? I haven't seen them in a while," Harry asks. That's when I realize I haven't seen too much of them either; I'm always with Harry.

"I'm not sure," I shrug. "I haven't really been around them either."

"They're your sisters," Harry laughs.

"I'm so busy spending all my time with you. I've barely seen any of my family in the past week," I admit.

"Maybe we need to babysit them again," Harry suggests and I laugh.

"God no. It was sad watching you last time," I chuckle and Harry rolls his eyes with a smile.

"I'm the youngest child, what do you expect?" Harry asks.

"I don't know, but surely not whatever the hell that was," I laugh again.

Harry just rolls his eyes and smiles. The conversation ends after that. Harry pulls out his phone and starts reading something on it.

"What are you looking at?" I ask Harry.

"My mom texted me," he replies. "She asked if you were staying the night again."

"Oh," is all I say, but I can tell Harry is waiting for an answer even though he didn't ask the question. I don't want to just invite myself over though.

"Do you want to spend the night?" Harry thankfully asks.

I pander for a bit and look at Harry with a smirk. "If we can play checkers again," I say and Harry laughs.

"I don't know," Harry replies. "I was going easy on you last night. I have a feeling when I try and actually beat you you'll be pretty upset."

I laugh in response to his statement. "Sure, I think you're just getting cocky for nothing."

"Actually, I won this bracelet from a checkers tournament at school," Harry proudly points to a black bracelet that is among many on his wrist. "Worked very hard for it."

"I'm sure you did," I chuckle. "Did all of those come from school tournaments that no one tries in?" I ask referring to his bracelets.

"Hey," Harry whines. "But no. Most of them don't mean shit and just look cool." Harry then goes silent and inspects his collection of bracelets on his wrist. "This one doesn't match me though," Harry points to a blue yarn bracelet.

"I think it's cute," I say truthfully.

"Eh, I just don't really wear blue," Harry shrugs. He looks at me then back at his bracelet. "Do you want it?"

I silently look at the blue bracelet on his tan skin. I've never worn bracelets much, but one wouldn't hurt. "Sure," I reply. Harry then takes it off and hands the bracelet to me. I slip it onto my wrist and tighten it.

"It looks better on you," Harry smiles at me.

"Everything looks better on me," I laugh jokingly. Harry rolls his eyes with a smirk.