23

LOUIS

"Put that down," I scold Phoebe as she picks up Harry's steak knife.

"Harry doesn't mind," Phoebe leans her head on Harry's shoulder and Harry responds by just laughing as I roll my eyes at them.

The Styles and my family are having lunch today. It's been awhile since we were all together and I think that's why they planned this. Plus there's literally nothing else going on today.

"You're too young to be messing with knives Phoebe," my mom takes the steak knife out of my younger sister's hand and gives it to Harry. Phoebe just responds by crossing her arms with a pout while leaning back in her chair.

Being outside is not helping my raging hangover. This morning I woke up in Harry's room, but the last thing I remember from last night was falling asleep on the floor of the deck while Harry played the guitar. I just assumed he carried me into his room and asked no questions about it.

"What have you girls been up to? I haven't seen you around too much," Robin directs his attention towards Felicite, Lottie, and Gemma. They all immediately start giggling and I try not to roll my eyes.

"Those laughs don't sound like you've been up to no good," Mark smirks at the girls.

"We're always good dad," Lottie smiles at our dad.

"What about you boys?" Anne asks looking at Harry and I.

Harry and I silently look at each other. There's no way we'll admit to drinking, me sucking his dick, and basically eating each other's faces every night.

"Um, nothing much," Harry replies. "Just the usual friend stuff."

"Friends? I remember when you two hated each other," Gemma laughs and Harry shoots her a glare.

~

The rest of lunch carries on nicely. Our families talked about their plans for the rest of the trip and how they need to make every second worth it.

Now I'm back in my room and Harry is sitting next to me on the couch. Our families went swimming, so I'm leaning into his side comfortably knowing that no one will see us.

Even though both our parents know we're gay and that something is probably happening, we don't want to publicize it.

"What should we watch?" I ask turning on the TV with the remote.

"I don't care," Harry replies. "I'll probably fall asleep anyways. I'm hungover as fuck."

I let out a quiet laugh and start scrolling through things to watch. All the movies are cheesy chick flicks that would bore us to death.

"All these suck," I comment.

"Hollywood doesn't make good movies these days," Harry states.

Eventually I click on 'Twisters'. It's about tornadoes and I've heard pretty good things about it online.

I lean my head on Harry's shoulder as the movie starts playing. He wraps an arm around my waist and I can feel his thumb making soothing movements on my hip.

We're about five minutes into the movie when I realize that Harry's thumb stopped moving. I look up at him from his shoulder and see his head tipped back with his eyes closed. I laugh to myself knowing his hangover took him out.

I pull out my phone and snap a couple pictures of the sleeping boy. I take about five and look through each of them making sure they're perfect.

When I deem that they're good enough I slip my phone back into my pocket. I kiss Harry's cheek before going back to watch the movie.