T.H.I.R.T.Y S.I.X

||HARPER'S POV||

He is insane and overreacted way too much. All I said was that my parents made me hang out with him to Tyler, which is a lie. But I can see how the lie isn't that obvious given the circumstances. But Tyler can destroy him and his reputation in a matter of minutes to where it will make Colby want to be obliviated. He didn't even let me explain until he let out every filthy assumptions he came up with because he is so stupid.  

And I am not a princess. 

I laid down in my bed and texted my friends to come hang over at my house because I refuse to let Brock ruin my day. 

I would not like to communicate with him unless he apologizes and admits that he is in the wrong. I'll wait. I'm not going to attempt to fix anything. I don't care about him that deeply to where I'm going to put effort in making our situation right. 

I was scrolling through instagram seeing my classmates having fun during the summer. Some went out on trips, went to beaches, had pool fights, campfires, playing in the park. 

There were a few parties that I have missed ever since my fall. There are multiple funny videos of hammered teens doing the stupidest things which made me laugh. There was also videos of them taking shots, dancing, singing along to the music, and some disturbingly revealing videos.  But I was watching one video from the most recent party that caught my eye.

I saw a blonde girl in a small glittery black dress dancing on a guy who was wearing all black. The camera was angled down so we couldn't see his face. Her dress was lifted up in the back and she was not wearing anything under. Her bare ass was rubbing on his groin. His hands were on her waist. And that was what I noticed. The familiar watch on his wrist, underneath it was the bracelet I gave to him. Tyler.

Tyler danced with another girl at a party with her ass out. And it is not just some girl, it was his ex. 

I wasn't saddened by the video. Instead I became furious to thinking he has changed. He has made me think he has changed by being a better boyfriend after being an abuser. Instead he probably is just letting it out on another girl. But I'm just glad to know it is time to leave him after debating since my accident. 

Perfect timing, my friends texted me that they were here. I yelled for my little brother, "Aiden! Can you open the door for my friends please?"

I heard him yell back, "fine!"

I heard him stomp down the stairs. A few seconds later I heard the door slam shut and multiple footsteps coming up the stairs. 

My three best friends barged through my bedroom door. 

"You got your arm cast off," Sophia squealed. She swiftly laid down on the bed next to me.

"Harp, are you okay? You're looking a bit red there," Kai mentioned and sat at the edge of my bed. 

"It looks like you're going to explode," Genevieve spoke as she sat down next to Kai on my bed. 

"I need to tell you guys something," I sat up. "Well more like show." I opened my phone and held my phone up with the video playing so they can all see. 

"Who is that?" Kai questioned. His face scrunched up with disgust. "And where did her panties go?"

"Wait. Is that Tyler?" Genevieve asked.