Barbie Unexpected (BU) - Chapter 20

POV: Flau'jae

I step away from the section for two seconds and Angel over here acting like she don't lost her fucking mind.

I swear she got me mad as hell doing all that dumb shit in front of me like fuck wrong with her.

I swear she did it on purpose too so I got some for her ass. I swear to god I do.

I can tell in her face she think shit sweet too. I mean it is cause I can't really blame the man for thinking she look approachable.

I mean she is fine as hell and this dress she got on ain't helping.

FUCK! I wanna be mad so bad but just looking at her is heating me up.

"I'm finna take you home right now, cause we ain't finna play like that, get your stuff, say your goodbyes, we leaving" I told Angel hoping she hurry up so we can get back to the air bnb quickly cause there's business to handle.

Once we made it to the car we got in the back.

I didn't look at her at all but she kept adjusting the bottom of her dress so she could sit comfortably and it was hard not to notice her slim, but long legs.

I rested my hand on her thigh when she finished while I continued to avoid looking at her. Just staring out the window.

Her dress really ain't cover anything up so I started moving my hand up her thigh, making her tense at the sensation.

I kept going further up and she didn't oppose. I could already tell how wet she was and I wasn't even near where my fingers longed to be.

"You ain't got no underwear on?" I asked, looking at her shocked.

Barbie just started laughing. "I have on a g string"

I smirked, finally feeling the thin piece of fabric, moving it out the way, putting my finger in between her wet folds, starting to rub her clit slowly.

Yea she ain't laughing no more.

Her breath hitched causing me to slowly inch my finger into her sex.

Now i'm just watching her trying to refrain from moaning, as I added another finger moving in and out of her slowly.

"Flau- st-" She can't even speak fr and i'm just getting started.

"Shhhhh" I told her while I moved my thumb to her clit rubbing it as my fingers picked up speed moving in and out of her.

She threw her head back, so I kissed her neck.

"I'm- I'm- cl- close!" She said causing me to slowly pull my fingers out bringing them to my mouth so I could taste her.

I just smiled, giving her a kiss on the lips while she pouted cause I interrupted her orgasm.

"Don't worry you gone finish soon." I shrugged.

We made it to the air bnb and I made her get out first cause I needed to fix myself up. Lil buddy is standing at attention and it feels uncomfortable.

Once I got out the car, I watched her eyes move down my body towards my pants. I'm sure she can tell i'm hard by the thick bulge coming from my pants.

When we got in the house, she practically sprinted to her room.

I followed behind her at a much slower pace so when I got to the room, she was standing in front of the full body mirror trying to unzip her dress.

I walked behind her giving her small kisses starting at her neck trailing down to her shoulder before I found her zipper, unzipping her dress and I took a step back.