7.RUTHLESS

🔥 VEDANT 🔥

I had just gone their to ensure Thambi that I'm good. I have slept and had turned off all the calls and messages. As I woke up Alexa informed me about 160 miss calls from Dev, he must be tensed.

But as I reached I heard their conversation..... She was shy of something.....

Hritvik was also there, I want to talk to his wife about some legal terms... I was about to say that but she stopped me. And asked to talk to me.... Well come my Anbu (my love).....
.
.
.
.
.

She ran away....

hahahahaha... it was fun. it was really fun. i have think of torturing her.... but this was not planned . she herself came to the dane of the lion ... a wounded lion.

you are the reason i am almost destroyed Miss Tawde.... only because of you this is revealed to this fucking world that i am blind.... i have trained myself to not bump into anything. i was perfect.... without my eyes. but beacause of you i am feeling disabled. i have been suffering from last one and half year. and now its your time to suffer... i will make sure to make you regret in your existance.... YOU WILL REGRET SATVI. you will regret plotting against me.

i heard the growl of my Katniss.

" what Katniss.... ?... are you pitting on her. please dont.... she is the reason of my sufferings... "

she growled again...

" ya i know she semmed to be innocent . but trust me she is not. and yes follow my orders,... keep scaring her.... "

and to my surprise she growled again..

" what Katniss..?... you are being polite with one of my enemy.... why are you having a soft corner for her.."

I was even surprised... she is so fierce. always ready to kill her prey... but dont know what is happeneing to her...

"ohk... Let's go it's your lunch time.." I said and she jumped from my lap.

I came to my kitchen and opened the fridge. Which has food for my pets. I took out some bones and Served it before her. I have kept some extra for my puppies too, my babies.

Even though it's my lunch time too. I can't cook non veg as Shree doesn't like non veg.

No no.... I am not being soft to her. But it's her religious beliefs.

And I have grudges for God. He always helped me. He was always with me. He gave me way and support.

He encouraged me to not be depend on anyone. And here I am self dependent. I don't need anyone's support for anything.

All I expected from these humans was normal behaviour. An equal chance. I will never play a victim card of being blind. But these humans, they are fucking selfish.

They all are filled with their self wishes. They are greedy. All they need is money. Money without any hard work And now I will also not give them any chance. And I will start with the reason for my destruction.......
.
.
.
.

So, let's cook curd rice.

I took a pan

I washed the rice thrice and added it to the pressure cooker with ¾ cups of water for 5 whistles.

After that I took cooked rice and mashed them. And added boiled and hot milk to it. And mixed them well.

After cooking it well i added the curd to it.