8. I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE

Hey my butterflies.

I hope you all are good and well with yous family.

Here is next update.

Don't forget to point out my mistakes and if you found chapter interesting, then don't forget to praise me.

Do vote for soon updates ☺️ ☺️

Till then go through this chapter. 😉

Just a second. I forgot one thing you a may don't know the relationships in their languages so....

In Marathi....

Aai: mother
Baba: father
Azoba: grandfather
Aaji: grandmother
Tai: elder sister
Dada: elder brother
Atya: bua
Atoba: bua's husband
Vaheni: bhabhi
Kaka: uncle
Kaki: aunty

In Tamil

Amma: mother
Appa: father
Pati: grandmother
Thatha: grandfather
Anna: elder brother
Thambi : younger brother
Akka: elder sister
Athai: mami...

🌺SHREE 🌺

I parked the car near my Wada, George too parked it behind us. I was about to step out of the car but his phone rang.
This time I didn't hear any names. I turned and saw him wearing a blue tooth. I huffed...

"Are you coming inside?" I asked....

"Hnm... You go ahead....it's an important call." He said ...

"Ok..." I said and stepped out of the car .

I stepped towards the entrance and saw a crowd near my house. They all turned towards me and ran. I frowned " why they all are running like this..." I turned and Saw Katniss behind me with George. I huffed seeing her every normal person can be afraid.

I stepped ahead and my eyes popped out of my skull looking at the drama at my home. Seeing them my hands reached my head and my waist.

A man was sitting there. He is Sham kaka, the junk dealer.

Atoba stood there with his belt in his hand. His hands on his hips.

Shiv and Vegh hide behind Atya, and they seem to be afraid.... Afraid of Atoba.

At some distance near the dining table janvi stood and munching on masala peanuts.

"What the hell is happening here....?" I yelled....

Seeing me they both monkeys ran towards me and hide behind me. They clutches their arms around me and said...

"Tai, save us..... Baba is selling us to bhangar wala...( Junk dealer)...."

They both said and i frowned.

Everyone turned towards me, Atoba was holding his belt. Anger was clear on his face.

"What you both did now....?" I asked ....

" Wait let me tell you , what your brothers did...." Atoba said and came towards us in anger....

He was just 5 steps away from me when I heard the growls of Katniss.... I turned and saw Katniss growling and looking at Atoba with angry eyes. George was trying to control her.... I frowned why she is doing this...