Chapter - 30

Recap: Avinash surprise Sitara on her birthday. Later they post pictures on social media accounts to confirm their relationship.

*************

Two weeks later:

Aviansh and Sitara landed at the Chennai airport after their long vacation in Mauritius. Sumanth welcomed them and since it was late night they weren't caught by any papparazzi. They drove to the penthouse and hit the bed directly. Avinash had informed Sumanth to stay the night and in the morning Sitara entered the kitchen and saw Jaya busy in preparing the breakfast for them.

Sitara: How are you aunty ?

Jaya: I m fine Sitara. I have packed your things and Sumanth informed me that you will be leaving with sir to his mansion tonight.

Sitara: Yes aunty and I will really miss you. Here I bought some gifts and chocolates for you.

Sitara passed a bag full of clothes, chocolates and some fancy jewels she bought for her. Jaya felt so touched with her gesture and accepted the gift. 

Sumanth: I have been waiting since last night but never got anything. hmmm its ok. 

Sitara: You are an absolute match for your sir, Sumanth, both are drama kings. I have gifts for you but your sir has special gift for you.

Sumanth: I knew boss will never forget me and I m sure he would have missed me a lot.

Sitara rolled her eyes and Jaya laughed at his words. Sumanth followed Sitara to the dining and she gave him chocolates and a watch.

Sumanth: Thank you madam, this is so wonderful gift from you for the first time. I will cherish this.

Avinash: What will you cherish ?

Sumanth choked on his saliva and looked at Avinash who was all ready in his three piece suit. He showed the watch and Avinash bobed his head sitting next to Sitara with his hand on the head rest of her chair.

Sitara: Avinash, you had something for Sumanth and he is very eager to know that. 

Avinash: Sumanth, pack your things and you are moving in to the mansion. Inform the home manager to get a guest room in my wing ready for you. 

Sumanth was shocked and Sitara laughed throwing her head back on seeing his reaction.

Sitara: Did you like the gift Sumanth ? Come on I expecting more from you.

Sumanth Mv: Now I will work 24x7 but what about my plan of finding a girl friend for me ?

Sitara: Avinash, double his pay and he should get some privileges for working 24x7 now.

Avinash: Sumanth you will get everything you want and in return you will do everything that has to be done and I m sure you know what is that everything.

Sumanth: Ofcourse sir, I will get my things in the evening. 

Avinash and Sitara drove to office and she resumed her work on checking out for his hotel business.

By evening they returned penthouse and Avinash changed into a casual outift and Sitara got changed into a off shoulder top and jean. Avinash watched her buckling her heels and his lips curved into a smile.

Avinash Mv: Just looking at her brings a smile on me. You are a magic Tara.

Sitara: Ash, what will I get to do my job ?

Avinash: What work will you do there Tara ? We have staffs to take care of everything and let me remind you that you are my girlfriend and you have upper hand in everything. Be a boss lady and treat everyone like how they deserve.