You're Awesome

Phew! There was a time when typing the words "The End" was like a distant dream. But I did it just a few minutes ago. And I gotta be honest. It feels surreal but it feels really sweet. 

Wattpad's publishing timeline for this story is shit. But if I remember correctly I started posting this story near the end of October 2023. And the story has ended today July 2nd according to my timezone. Nearly 8 months and 180k words ago, I started this journey alone but I'm certainly not alone now that we have arrived at the end.  

So in this note, I'm not gonna toot my own horn. To all my dear readers, this one is for you. 

Especially for @NyankoNightshade and @Krisha_Grim

Some of the coolest people on Wattpad and the most dedicated readers this story could find! Your comments and constant feedback was both motivating and insightful. I appreciate it so so so much! You both are awesome! 

BIG VIRTUAL HUGS from me! <3 

Also a lot of appreciation to all my silent readers. Y'all may be too shy to let me know what you think. But I can see you in my stats alright. Yep, I know you like this story. Don't pretend you don't. Do we agree on that? Yes? Good. 

Anyway, that's all this note was about. Just appreciation for the readers. 

(Let me know in the comments if y'all wanna know which characters were originally gonna die in the initial ending. You might be surprised knowing all the things I DIDN'T DO in this version;))