the road trip pt2 "fuzzy"

(pearl- mix of moth and raven hybrid
grian- parrot hybrid
jimmy-canary hybrid
lizzie-mix of fish and cat hybrid
scott-deer hybrid
gem-deer hybrid
cleo-has an old mutation 'un-ded',mich makes her skin look slighty off,a pale green.
and more)

After two hours on the bus, it finally comes to a stop at a small tanking station. The driver announces that students are allowed to get off the bus to buy snacks, drinks, and stretch their legs for a bit.

As the doors open, students start getting up from their seats, excited to have a break from the cramped bus ride. Some head to the tanks to use the restrooms, while others head to the small convenience store to buy snacks and drinks.

pearl spesicicfly went into the convenience store,grabbing a 5dollar bill to buy something to Drink,simce she was running out(mostly duo to grian stealing her drinks since he forgot to drink anything,pesky bird.) while streathing her wings

Grian followed Pearl into the convenience store, yawning and stretching his limbs as he stepped into store.

"Ugh, finally we're stopping. I needed to get out of that bus, it was starting to feel like a cramped tin can."

He saw Pearl walking towards the drinks section, and his eyes lit up when he saw the selection of beverages.

"Hey, Pearl, let me borrow your money. I want to get a drink too, I'm thirsty."

pearl glared at grian for a moment before her Expression softens and she speaks
"just grap what you want and i'll pay."
she says,as she herselfs looks over some wierd drinks called 'fuzzy up yo mind' in diffrent flavours and some called 'honey toxin'

Grian smiles with a cheeky grin as Pearl agrees to pay.

"You're the best, Pearl. Thanks a bunch."

He then looks over the selection of drinks, his eyes scanning over the various options. He notices the strange drinks with quirky names, like 'Fuzzy Up Yo Mind' and 'Honey Toxin.'

"Hey, what are those weird drinks anyway? Never seen them before."

Pearl chuckles and shrugs,lookimg at the price, 85 cents. nice.

"nor did i."

she says,grabbing a 'fuzzy up yo mind' one,looking at the flavour...spicy melon.

Grian's eyes widen as he sees the price for himself.

"Wow, that's pretty cheap."

He then notices the flavour Pearl picked.

"Spicy melon? That's a strange combination. And 'Fuzzy Up Yo Mind'? Sounds like a recipe for a wild night."

Grian chuckles and grabs a 'Honey Toxin' in orange flavour.

pearl thinks back to what drinks she had left...gosh,shes so thirsty,she already finished all of hers,expect a water bottle...and the ones grians stole..

so,pearl graps another 'fuzzy up yo mind' in berry blast flavour, a one in banana rama flavour and a final one in pumkin-popcorn flavour...

"you pick two drinks."

pearl adds to grian,gesturing for grian to pick two drinks.

Grian notices how many drinks Pearl is picking up.

"Dang, you're really stocking up on those fuzzy drinks, huh? Are you sure you need that many?"

He then grins jokingly.

"But if you insist, I'll grab two more. Hmm, I think I'll take this orange honey toxin and...this blueberry 'Fuzzy Up Yo Mind' one. Sounds interesting."