Jealousy? 18+🔞⚠️

Aiah wakes up and see's Jhoanna still sleeping peacefully. Since it was Saturday Aiah decided to invite her friends later to bond.

"Jho, wake up" Aiah said. Jhoanna wakes up to Aiah waking her up "bakit?" Jhoanna asked in a sleepy tone. "Can we invite my friends later? We can all hang out" Aiah suggested. "Sure why not?" Jhoanna agreed and stood up to prepare breakfast.

Aiah went and took a bath. When Jhoanna finished breakfast she also showered. And when she finished she got dressed.

As they sat down next to each other Aiah spoke. "Gala kaya tayo? Grocery tayo for later". Jhoanna nodded and said "sure, why not?".

Minutes later they were finished and they headed to the grocery store to buy snacks for later.

"Should we buy alcohol?" Aiah asked Jhoanna. "You know I can't handle it right?" Jhoanna said. "Just try it." Aiah said. Jhoanna just nodded and said "fine." coldly.

12:00PM they arrived back in the condo and they set up all the snacks for them to eat and drink.

3:30PM all on their guest arrive including Jeremy. Jhoanna looked and him and it was clear Jhoanna was annoyed by his presence around Aiah.

"Edi kayo na." Jhoanna mumbled and Stacey slapped Jhoanna's shoulder. "Are you alright" Stacey asked Jhoanna.

"I'm alright." Jhoanna answered and layed her head on Stacey's shoulder.

Aiah spotted Jhoanna on Stacey's shoulder. Aiah feels jealousy seeing them.

Aiah sat next to Jhoanna but Jeremy sat next to Aiah. Jhoanna looks at them both.... Flirting.?

Jhoanna grabs a cup of gin and chugs it all in one go. Jhoanna whispered to Stacey "I can't handle it anymore."

Stacey let Jhoanna sleep on her shoulder comfortably. "Is Jhoanna okay?" Aiah asked Stacey "Oo, Pero ang bigat nya, lipat mo nga sayo" Stacey complaint

Aiah grabbed Jhoanna's head gently and let her sleep in my shoulder. Jhoanna hugged Aiah gently.

Aiah smiled while looking at her. "Why are you so cute, Jhoanna?" Aiah thought.

Minutes later Jhoanna woke up to see everybody is still here, but Jhoanna looked up and saw that she was sleeping on Aiah's shoulder

"I'm sorry." Jhoanna apologized.

"No no, it's alright" Aiah said while smiling at her.

"Inom ka naman, Jho" Colet told Jhoanna

Jhoanna listened and it went on until they all left. "Jho?" Aiah asked worriedly.

Jhoanna was so drunk that night. Aiah stood Jhoanna up but Jhoanna pinned her to the wall.

"Do you liked him?" Jhoanna asked in a drunk tone. "What?" Aiah asked.

"Do you like Jeremy, Aiah." Jhoanna asked seriously. "Why? Are you jealous?" Aiah asked.

"Maybe." Jhoanna mumbled.

Aiah chuckles. "Are you serious, Jho?" Aiah asked.

Jhoanna kisses Aiah's neck and her hands around her waist.

"Jho.." Aiah hesitated

Jhoanna kept going ignoring her.

"Jho..." Aiah's heart beats so fast turning her on.

Jhoanna kissed Aiah on the lips while holding her cheek.

Jhoanna lifts her up their lips were still touching. Jhoanna places her on the bed. "Are you ready?" Jhoanna asked.

Aiah nodded and Jhoanna kisses her on the lips once again. Jhoanna's hands went through her pants and rubbed her part with her underwear on.

"Hmm... Jho sige pa." Jhoanna sucked her neck and rubs her fingers faster.

Next, she entered her hands in her underwear and entered two fingers inside of her.

"Please.." Jhoanna moves her fingers slowly but deeply "Don't make me jealous next time." Jhoanna said and her fingers move faster.

As expected, Aiah had an orgasm. The room was filled with Aiah's moans through the night.

"I love you dearly, Jhoanna Robles." Aiah said through her mind.

The next morning Aiah woke up to find Jhoanna beside her.

"Jho." Aiah woke her up and talked to her "grabe lasing mo kagabi." Aiah teased.

"Ha? What happened? Bat ka nandito?" Jhoanna said with confusion. "You don't remember?" Aiah asked

"No, I really don't. But whatever it is I'm so sorry, I never wanted to do it, it just happened." Jhoanna apologized.

"No it's fine, you were drunk, that's all." Aiah explained.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise." Jhoanna said and stood up to take a shower.

"Why are you like this Jho?" Aiah said through her mind.