She's back

Friday morning Aiah woke up to her phone vibrating because of all the text her friends sent

"She's back, Aiah!" Maloi messaged her.

"Who's back?" Aiah replied.

"Mikha, your greatest love remember?" Maloi answered.

Aiah was too stunned to reply, gosh she really missed Mikha.

Aiah got out of her room to see Jhoanna cooking breakfast.

"Good morning, sorry about kagabi, we were both drunk" Jhoanna told Aiah

"No it's fine, it was my fault din naman." Aiah replied.

They both ate and showered.

As they were heading to school, Aiah saw a familiar figure on the side of the street.

"Mikha." Aiah mumbled.

As they reached their classroom Maloi called Aiah over.

Aiah placed her bag on her seat and headed to them.

"Ano feeling? Malay mo kaklase natin." Maloi asked.

"I wish, I missed her so much" Aiah answered.

"No girl, move on, can't you see Jhoanna trying her best to make you love her?" Stacey said.

"Walang kami, I don't like her." Aiah denied.

"Edi sakin nalang, she's loving as fuck." Maloi replied.

Jhoanna left to buy ice cream, when she came back she gave Aiah and her Friends ice cream.

"See? Green flag, bigyan ko yan ng apat na anak, dalawang babae dalawang lalaki" Maloi teased.

"Huy, it's impossible, dalawa kayong may kiffy" Stacey said and laughed.

Jhoanna went to the library to read her books, but Mikha already came in the classroom.

Aiah's eyes glanced at Mikha and smiled.

"Why I'm I doing this? Do you actually love you, Jhoanna?" Aiah thought to herself.

After class Mikha talked to Aiah.

"Aiah. Can we go out together?" Mikha asked.

"Sure, wala naman akong plano" Aiah agreed.

"Bar?" Mikha asked.

"Alright" Aiah answered.

Jhoanna was waiting outside for Aiah but Maloi showed up.

"Jho! Gala tayo? May sasabihin lang ako eh" Maloi asked.

"Sige, Pero si Aiah nasan?" Jhoanna asked.

"May lakad sila ni Mikha." Maloi answered.

"The transferee?" Jhoanna asked and Maloi just nodded.

"Ano meron sakanila?" Jhoanna asked.

"You see yun na sana paguusapan natin" Maloi replied.

Jhoanna nodded and said "punta muna tayo sa bilihan ng Helmet, you'll need one." Jhoanna said as she hopped on the motorcycle.

"Ang expensive naman, di ko inakala na sayo to" Maloi said and hopped on while laughing.

As they arrived at the Helmet shop, Maloi picked an yellow one.

"You really like yellow huh?" Maloi nodded and said.

"It reminds me of the sun" Maloi said while smiling

"Oh, well my favorite color is blue, I can be your sky if you want to" Jhoanna said and smiled.

As they bought the helmet they hopped on the motor and went to the mall.

As they entered, they went to Jollibee because they were hungry.

"Ano gusto mo?" Jhoanna asked.

"I'll just have the same as yours" Maloi said.

Jhoanna nodded and ordered, after she ordered she sat down infront of Maloi.

"So I'm gonna explain Mikha and Aiah's story ha." Maloi said and Jhoanna nodded.

"They were once couples, sikat sila sa school dati. They were called Mikhaiah because of their long relationship. Aiah still loves her, Jho. I know Mikha does to. Umalis lang si Mikha because pumunta sya sa states. Jho, if they get back together, nandito lang ako para sayo ha?" Maloi said.

Jhoanna just understood because wala syang karapatan magselos.

"Thanks, loi." Jhoanna thanked her.

"Magkatapat lang condo natin. Punta ka lang dun if may kailangan ka ha." Maloi said.

They ate their food and went outside.

Jhoanna puts Maloi's helmet on her and puts her helmet on and drove off.

"Stop ka muna sa 711, bili ako tubig" Maloi said and Jhoanna stopped at the 711.

Maloi went in and bought water.

Katapat ng 711 yung Bar na pinuntahan ni Mikha at Aiah.

Jhoanna saw a familiar figure inside the bar so she looked at her from afar.

"I still love you, Mikha." Aiah told Mikha.

"I still love you, Aiah." Mikha said.

Hindi mapakali si Aiah at hinalikan nya si Mikha.

Jhoanna was just standing there, watching them kahit luhang luha na sya.

Napansin ni Maloi at tumingin din sya sa bar.

"Jho. Okay lang yan, Tara na." Maloi reassured her that everything will be okay.

As they arrived sa condo, Jhoanna went to the rooftop with Maloi.

"Life is unfair don't you think? I loved her so dearly." Jhoanna told Maloi while glancing at the stars.

"The Lord doesn't give you the person you like, because he knows she will break you." Maloi said while her head was resting on Jhoanna's shoulder.

A tear fell off of Jhoanna's eyes.

"Wag kanang umiyak, I'm here for you. Kahit ako nalang condo buddy mo." Maloi told Jhoanna.

Jhoanna hugged Maloi and said.

"It's getting late, pasok na tayo sa condo natin." Jhoanna and Maloi stood up and went to their condo.

Jhoanna opened the door and saw Mikha and Aiah kissing on the couch.

"Sorry for disturbing you." Jhoanna said with teary eyes.

"Jho sandli!" Aiah called but Jhoanna already shut the door.

Maloi pulls Jhoanna inside of her condo and locks the door.

"You have a pretty room, why do you live by yourself?" Jhoanna asked Maloi.

"I like peace." Maloi said and hugged Jhoanna.

"I have alak naman. Do you want to drink to forget about it?" Maloi asked and Jhoanna nodded.

They drank and dranked and talked and talked.

"I like you Jhoanna, no I love you." Maloi mumbled.

" Maloi mumbled