Promposal

It was Monday morning when Jhoanna bumped into Stacey. Stacey's things fell on the floor.

"Sorry, are you okay, staks?" Jhoanna asked while helping Stacey pick up her things on the floor.

"Yeah. By the way prom is coming up, do you have a date?" Stacey asked Jhoanna.

"Not yet, why?" Jhoanna asked curiously.

"Nothing. Meet me behind the gates after school." Stacey ordered.

"Okay then" Jhoanna nodded and left for class.

As Jhoanna roamed in the halls she saw that Jeremy pinned Aiah to the wall.

"Since prom is coming up, would you like to be my date?" Jeremy asked Aiah.

"I'll think about it." Aiah grabbed Jeremey's flower and entered inside the classroom.

Jhoanna stayed silent because she was gonna asked Aiah to the prom.

Jhoanna sat down next to Aiah ignoring her.

The teacher walked in and they all greeted her. "so class as we all know prom is coming up." The teacher said.

"But we have a project today, the deadline is in 2 days so you have to get working" The teacher explained and the whole class nodded.

"This project is by partners, so yung mga katabi nyo ngayon, partner ninyo, but if you want a different partner you can ask them if they want to be partners with you." The teacher said.

Stacey walked up to Jhoanna while Jeremy walked to Aiah "would you like to be my partner?" They both asked.

Jhoanna looks at Aiah who agreed to be partners with Jeremy.

Jhoanna nodded to be partners with Stacey because she has no choice.

After school Aiah left with Jeremy. While Jhoanna met up with Stacey behind the gate.

"Would you like to be my prom date?" Stacey asked but Jhoanna hesitated.

"I'll think about it. Now let's go buy the materials for the project." Jhoanna said and Stacey listened.

Aiah saw that Stacey gave Jhoanna flowers so she assumed that Jhoanna agreed to be her prom date.

As Jhoanna and Stacey entered to Jhoanna's condo with their supplies.

They saw Aiah and Jeremy working on the project on the couch.

"Sorry, dun kami sa kwarto ko if you need anything, we have extra supplies" Jhoanna said and held Stacey's hand and entered Jhoanna's room to work on the project.

Aiah felt a little bit jealous after Jhoanna held Stacey's hand.

As it was turning dusk Jeremy and Stacey went home and will finish the project tomorrow.

Aiah turned to Jhoanna who was making dinner and she sat on a chair looking at her.

"What are you doing here?" Jhoanna asked. "Are you and Stacey prom dates?" Aiah asked.

"Why are you asking me this?" Jhoanna asked.

"Because me and Jeremy are" Aiah answered and Jhoanna turned ice cold.

"Yeah. Me and Stacey are prom dates." Jhoanna replied coldly.

"Ah, alright." Aiah said. Jhoanna grabbed a plate with rice for Aiah and she grabbed another one for herself.

"Let's eat." Jhoanna said and sat down next to Aiah and they both ate.

"What flower did Stacey give you?" Aiah asked. "A tulip." Jhoanna answered.

"Does she know you only like roses?" Aiah said and looked at Jhoanna.

"Better than nothing." Jhoanna answered.

"Alright." Aiah replied coldly

As They both finished eating Jhoanna washed the dishes and sat on the couch to watch a movie.

Aiah layed on the couch her head on Jhoanna's lap.

Hours later they Jhoanna fell asleep but Aiah was still awake.

"I love you so much, it hurts seeing you with another person." Aiah the thought and fell asleep.

Till the next morning at 5:00AM