38🎂

Paige's pov:

Super secret 🤫🥳

Az🏀: so yall coming over here later?

Twin nika🙄: yeah p we got her a gifts.

Icey: nah wait i thought you were supposed to be getting her that ring, then yall have a plane to catch. Or you giving it to her later??

Yall, ill let you know later right now I just have to make sure she don't find out about it.

"Hey babe," Madeline walks in behind me and I slam my phone down quickly. She looks confused but quickly pulls herself together.

Oh fuck me she probably knows, or she thinks something else. "Hey birthday girl!!" I say quickly tucking my phone into my pocket and standing.

She looks so pretty even with ratty hair, dark under eyes from her mascara, and a big t-shirt. I walk up to her and grab her into a hug.

She smiles and I instantly feel relieved okay so she doesn't think it's something it's not thank God.

"Goodmorning to you too P," she says with her smile growing. She walks to the coffee pot and I stop her.

"Hey sleepyhead it's your birthday there's no way I'd let you make your own coffee on your birthday." I say grabbing her hand and pulling her to the couch.

She lets out a slight giggle and sits down, "No offense baby I love you so much but you suck at making coffee." She says and I play offended.

I grab my heart and gasp. "Nooo I'm sorry, you're the greatest at everything." She quickly says.

I laugh and shrug my shoulders, "you're right I am the greatest!" I say cockily making her shake her head. That's when the doorbell rang.

She gets up to get it and i immediately stop her, "hey hey hey princess I'll do everything you sit and look pretty." She rolls her eyes and sits back down.

Good girl always doing what she's told.

I run over to the door and get it, it's literally just DoorDash. Surprise surprise it's coffee. "Here you are M'lady," I say extra fancy and bow holding her coffee.

This makes her laugh way too hard, "you're so unserious I love it."

I smile and sit down beside her and pull my sweet girl into my lap. "Sorry our flight is on your birthday sweetheart, I tried to make it some what special today."

"Nah it's okay!! Our the girls driving us to the airport?" She asks before taking a sip of her coffee.

"Yes ma'am, my family is so excited for us to get there." I say while pushing hair behind her ear.

My phone starts ringing and I get up and tell her ima take this, I walk out of the room and answer.

Madeline's pov:

This whole interaction is throwing me off and stressing me out. Why is she being so weird hiding her phone and everything.

I'm just trying to ignore it and not bring it up but it's really throwing me off, I don't want to assume the worst but she's never been like this before.