1

" Bella !" Matt called
" wot ?"
" Alex is almost arriving with the lads to hang out want to come ?"
From the whole sentence she only captured "Alex " and " arriving "
" who ?!"
" Alex and th-" he was cut by the realization of her question
" don't even think about it brother I won't share my precious oxygen with his that would be a waste "
" Bella ... don't be like that what did he do to you ?"
" existing "
" BELLA "
" wot ?"
" stop being so mean! the others will tag along as well "
" no thank you , Matt I have a casting  to go for the next fashion show "
" alright then good luck "
" thanks I'm gonna change "

They were still living in their parents house because Arabella was trying to make her name in fashion which is not easy , and Matt was already on the band but he didn't want to leave Bella behind because they never separated.
And Matt wanted to move to the USA , but leaving Arabella alone seems like a nightmare .

Matt and Arabella were twins but they were fake twins , they're aka fraternal twins which consisted of when the birthing parent's body releases two eggs at the same time. A different sperm will fertilize each egg.
So Arabella didn't look like Matt at all , and when they say they're twins people get shocked , and they don't believe us .
They're inseparable so that's why Matt's so afraid of moving .

The boys arrived and they were hanging out on the living room watching some sport on the tv .

She climbed down the stairs, she was wearing this :

She puts a cigarette between her lips and finishes climbing down the stairs

She puts a cigarette between her lips and finishes climbing down the stairs .

" I'm out " she managed to say with her cigarette on her mouth
" okay "
" bye Bella " says Jamie and nick
" bye boys " she says
" wait a minute " says Matt
"Wot " she says impatiently taking the cigarette out of her mouth " I have to go to the casting "
" like that ?" Says Alex
Arabella looked at him with a " excuse me face"
" yeah I was about to ask the same " says Matt
" yeah any problem? "
" are you going to a model casting or a strippers bar ? "
" excuse me ?" Says Arabella too stunned to speak , while Matt smacked Alex on the back of the head
" are you my father or something ? To give me orders or to make stupid comments , because not even my own fathers does it imagine you "
" see Matt that's why i hate him " Arabella says " ugh fucking insufferable, fucking annoying "
" yeah I understand but don't you want to put more clothes on?"
" ugh Matt that's my style ok look mom always said to me ' what's nice it's to be seen' so fuck it " she says " I'm out " she lights the cigarette still at home and goes out the door .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" MATT" she says excited arriving home " oh hi boys "
" what's up "
" I got it ... I got the casting " she says breathless
" congrats " he says
" congrats?! Matt I'm going to the US !"
" excuse me " he says spitting his drink
" yeah the casting was to go to the USA "
" Arabella " matt says , he was being serious because he never calls me by my full name
" what's wrong " I said looking at every single one of them even have the decency to look at Alex , they were with a sad expression.
" Bella , we have to have a conversation, so sit down love "
" what's up did someone die or something don't scare me "
" Bel " says nick " look no one died but about the USA "
" look I never left the UK because of you , love , but now I guess we have an opportunity" Matt says
" of what I'm not understanding "
" move out " says Jamie
" look when we started to gain popularity we decided to move to the USA, but I didn't wanted to leave you "
" what ? " she hated when people pitied her or slowed their lives because of her ." You should have said ..."
" I know but-"
" Matt I told you , you didn't need to slow your life , no worse slow their lives as well "
Alex was about to speak but got smacked by Jamie to shut up
" listen we worry about you ok ? We wanted to have you on this journey as well "
" don't speak by me , y'all want to "
" shut up " says nick " and you know ? Being the muse of inspiration for Alex's songs "
" Ha ! as if, keep being delusional " says Alex debating
" wow I think is the first time I actually agree with you " says Bella

" when are you going ?"
" May 17th"
" perfect lads let's book our flights and USA we're coming baby " says Matt celebrating while Alex just rolled his eyes, for Alex the USA it's not new , because , he has been living in the middle of England and the The States , with Miles Kane , the other singer of the other Alex's band , The Last Shadow Puppets .
Miles , was also a British man from their group of friends, Arabella used to love his company he was very funny .

Jamie and even Miles, had a little crush on Arabella but Jamie... he always joked/ flirted with her but she never thought nothing of it.
" darling tell me something " Jamie says resting his chin on his hand
" wot "
" so for which fashion brand are you going to work for ?"
" work for ? You speak as if I'm going to be their model forever no it's only this show I think " she says unsure
" and why not ? You're beautiful, you're talented so why not ?" He flirts
" bro stop flirting with my sister please "
" but answering your question I'm going to work for Dior " she says changing the subject
" well well well look at that you're going to be internationally recognized " says nick while Jamie looks at Arabella with admiration
" pufffft stop that being known here in the UK it's called luck "
" and I don't even understand why they didn't call you earlier " says Matt
" they did "
" what ?"
" they did but the problem was , they called me because I was Matt helder's sister from the arctic monkeys, and you know I won't take advantage of your fame, so I prefer to make my name and not using yours in my advantage "
" we know that and we're grateful for that it shows your character, your personality " says nick sending a death glare to Alex for him to not even think about opening his mouth but thankfully he kept sipping on his drink , in silence.