2

💋 Arabella 💋

Arriving at the airport we sat on the waiting room we arrived quite early for our flight
(She was wearing):

" love are you tired ?" Asks Jamie " yeah a little " " from wot ? Doing nothing?" Says Alex " do you think I'm you ? " Alex went to reply but Matt arrived with some food " Matt " I said with a 'wanting something' tone " yes " " can you get me a Me...

" yeah a little "
" from wot ? Doing nothing?" Says Alex
" do you think I'm you ? "
Alex went to reply but Matt arrived with some food
" Matt " I said with a 'wanting something' tone
" yes "
" can you get me a Mexican coke ?"
" oh cmon I just sat down"
" pleaseeee "
Matt didn't move
" Matt " I called but nothing " Matt "
No even a word " Matt please "
" ugh stop to wear down my name " he says going to grab a Mexican coke .
While that Alex was writing some notes on his notebook , I was occupying two chairs and Jamie ,i was literally laying down with my head on his legs while he was caressing my hair and nick in front of us .

" here happy ?!" Says Matt
" very , you're the best brother ever "
" I'm the only brother you have "
" oh shush "
Alex was very quiet and very observant, he says hating her but he couldn't even take his eyes off the girl in front of him.

On the airport the monkeys were stopped by some fans , and meanwhile they gave them the attention they deserve, Bella stayed behind until a girl that was about 15 years stopped her while the others were busy with the band fans some meters away
" hum...hello I'm sorry if I'm annoying you, are you the model Arabella Helders ? "
" oh hello no darling you're not you can sit here but yes iam  " I say tapping the chair next to me
"Oh hum  sure ... hum you're so nice .. I never thought you would be this sweet "  the girl shyly says . 
" well thanks sweetheart " I said,  what a cute fan
" I just wanna say that I really love your performances and you're so pretty I just wanna be like you , you're such an inspiration for me and I can't blame Alex for writing songs about you , you're truly a muse "
I was flabbergasted at her comment Alex what ?
" what ? Alex ? No no darling I'm no one's muse believe me , but thank you so much, you're the inspiration to keep me on , ok you're so sweet that actually makes me want to cry" I quickly said  .
"oh really ? I thought it was about you the lyrics seemed so real and the description of you matches with the songs maybe I'm crazy , but yeah , can I take a picture with you ?"
" of course "
She leaves and I keep actually overthinking about what the fan said ... I've been listening to their music for years and I didn't found any description that she talked about because that description matched Alex's girlfriends at the time not me , they could look like me or have one thing or another that reminded them of me but if he hates me why would he write love songs about me no that's completely ridiculous no , if he were to write something about me it would be a diss track .

" what's wrong ?" Asks Matt
" there was a .... a... " I say completely lost
" a?"
" a fan that said that I was the muse for... "
" for ?"
" the girl said I was the muse for Alex's songs I mean the monkeys songs , I don't believe that we hate each other like but she got me so confused like ... the fuck ?"
Matt was blind and musically he wasn't stupid either so he knew , perfectly.
But it was his sister love life so it has nothing to do with him .
" oh " he says laughing " that " he was nervously laughing " you know you're not the only brunette with green eyes "
" you know Alex had a lot of girls who looked like you ya know , brunette and light eyes "
" hum I guess he has a type "
" oh believe me he does " says Matt nervously

" Matt,miles will wait for us on the airport when we arrive " says Alex dryly
"Miles ? " I said excited " oh I missed him so much"
Alex rolled his eyes
" yeah you'll have time to be with him when we arrive now walk that they are calling us to the plane " says nick rushing us
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They arrived at the States finally and entered a van to a rented mansion , it was beautiful they reserved it for months , Alex used to go there to compose , with Miles .
(This was the house and Bella's bedroom if you don't like it, imagine the way you want then )

(This was the house and Bella's bedroom if you don't like it, imagine the way you want  then )

" okay Bella , I'll be next to you , in front you'll have Alex , and yeah on the other corredor we'll have nick and Jamie , and a two spare rooms one for miles and the other well it's free" Matt starts to say and separate us

" amazing im gonna rest " I say clapping
" rest?! " says miles " let's go to the pool "
" nah "
" yeah go get your swimming suit "
" nooooo " I said dragging myself to my room and fall on the bed , with miles following me but stopping in front of me .

Alex was watching everything from the doorframe while the boys went downstairs to order some food .

" cmon darling keep me some company " he says pushing my legs dragging me almost to the floor  making me sit in front of him .
" get a room " says Alex dryly
" we are already in one YOURE the one ruining it " I said smiling
" don't you want to join ?" Says miles provoking Alex
" me with her yeah no " Alex says rolling his eyes
" yeah no miles it's awful , I bet he's bad in bed " I said smirking
Miles started laughing
" oh you know that's not true "
I was flabbergasted with his comment we promised to not say anything .

Flashbacks:

We were at the album release party , for 'suck it and see '  and we were quite drunk , and we started to argue , until I got too irritated, that I slapped him , we were outside , but right after I went to the bathroom but on the corridor before entering it i felt  a hand grabbing my arm and throw me against the wall , I wanted it as much as Alex so , we did it we entered in a stool of a bathroom we didn't even saw which bathroom was but we did it there and it was amazing.
But we still kept hating each other to death it was just one time , an exception , and we were drunk .

" you guys did it already?"
" ewww miles no " I lied
" have you seen our relationship mate ? Do you think I would have done it with her ? How low do you think iam " Alex copied my actions by lying