9

Apparently this song was called " do I wanna know "
And those lyrics were to close to home for my liking .
But what actually spoiled everything was the image on the screen ... that woman figure with  only one line , a fine line was literally the same as my tattoo I got some years ago it was one of my first tattoos actually.

 that woman figure with  only one line , a fine line was literally the same as my tattoo I got some years ago it was one of my first tattoos actually

" miles ... are you seeing the same as me ? "
" Wot ?"
" the woman figure on the screen "
"yeah so wot ? I tried to ask Alex who that was or what was the inspiration behind it but-"
I shut miles up with putting my arm in front of his eyes showing my tattoo
His eyes widened
" yeah Miles IM the inspiration for fucks sake Alex " I say " he really is testing me "

" oh you better wait to see a track he made" miles says and looked in the stage direction
I looked at him confused and then smirked and tilted my head to the side at Alex because he was looking at me .
" Then why isn't he singing that track so ?"
" because this one he's singing is a single so yeah "
" oh ok makes sense "
" but tell me why a woman on your arm ?"
" Miles ... don't"
" please ?"
" that's me that's my figure "
" holy fuck "
" yeah that's why I got so shocked when I saw that on the screen it's literally me "
" oh my god "
" yeah and Alex knew about it "
" when did you do this ? "
" I was 18 " I said " so 10 years ago "
" oh that's a quite old tattoo "
" yap it was like one of my first ones "
" he's fucking nuts "
" yeah no shit Sherlock "
" does your brother know ?"
" about the tattoo yes , about the meaning of being me no "
" you're so fucked and so is Alex "
" yap now I only wanna know what excuse he said to Matt "
" yeah so do I " says miles laughing
'Alex Alex I'm gonna kill you , you fucker ' I thought to myself

The concert was coming to an end and I was eager to slap Alex .
Matt gets down and straight to the dressing room , nick and Jamie as well quite fighting playfully with each other , and I sent a look at miles and he understood the assignment, so he followed the boys leaving me alone with Alex who was getting down the stage .
" you fucking twat " I said slapping him on his shoulder with a good amount of force , I wanted to slap him across his face but I'm not that mad to do so .
" wot you didn't like the surprise "
" Alex that's my tattoo the fans will connect every single detail to it , I have pictures with this was before this album like from 10 years ago ! Alex I'm fucked "
" calm down I'll give an excuse don't worry that's fine "
" how can you be so chill ? Alex that's literally my body the-" I was cut by his lips against mine .

" Alex ! They're next door are you stupid , you're playing with fire "
" calm down Bella Jesus are you on your period or something "
" I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that or else I will beat the shit out of you "
" oohhh so scared " he said laughing trying to steal a kiss but luckless
" fucking slag "
I said leaving him there standing looking at where I once was.

" good job guys " I said plopping down on the couch next to Matt
" you saw the screen didn't you ?" Matt says to me
" don't start " I said stopping him " I did and it's getting me fucked with the god damn fans and that will be Alex's fault "
" yeah now I wanna see how we will explain that to the media "
" good luck bc I ain't talking about that "
Matt raised both eyebrows in distress

We ended up in a bar for some drinks to celebrate, but not enough to get drunk .
Following those events , they found themselves in the hotel room
" guys I'm going to come back " I say on the lobby
" come back ? This late ?" Asked nick
" are you dumb or something love ? You're staying with us "
" Jamie I don't have a room booked , and this hotel is full "
" well you can stay with someone of us or your brother , but I don't think you want that , because he's staying with breana, unless you wanted to see things you cannot under anymore " says nick
" oh yeah , not a good idea thank you I don't want to see porn live  " I say

The boys started to laugh , well the only one that is left is Alex , because all of them had their girlfriends over so , this must be the mother fucker destiny .
" well Alex is the only free , leave it or take it your choice " says Matt
" well if I don't want to sleep in the street I have to take it " I say rolling my eyes

Alex on the other hand was quite cheering on the inside , he even let out a discreet smirk that only Bella got it

" alright kids don't kill each other please thank you , we still need a singer and Matt need his sister or else his mom kills him " says Jamie , making the three boys laugh while me and Alex rolled our eyes at each other without thinking that shot funny .

We split up , the boys and their girlfriends went to their respective room , while me and Alex just stood in front of his hotel room door .
" I'm sorry for this but I have to" he says pushing me against the door kissing me and with his card , without looking he opened the door and close right away with his foot while securing my back with his arms so that I wouldn't fall when he opened the door .

We separate for air " you don't need to be sorry when you're going to do something that we both want " I say
" oh darling " he says while carefully push me to the bed making me fall in it comfortably while he strips some pieces of his clothes , towering over me ready to have a fantastic night
" Bella , you're my mrs. sweet dreams Tennesse "
" I haven't even been born here I'm British " I laughed sweetly
" yeah I know but you turned my dreams sweet by becoming them true in Tennessee "