⋆˚࿔ ᴾᴿᴼᴸᴼᴳᵁᴱ𝜗𝜚˚⋆

Rosanna sat at her dark wooden desk, her head rested in the palm of her hand

Rosanna sat at her dark wooden desk, her head rested in the palm of her hand. She solemnly stared at the piece of parchment sat in front of her.

On the piece of parchment was a drawing. A drawing of her dear friend, Claire. Claire was one of the peculiars in her loop. She was around six years old and held Rosanna's heart.

The two were very close- yet again, Rosanna was quite close with many of the peculiars.

Claire and Victor mostly.

A sigh escaped her lips as she stood from her desk. 7:45 read the time on her watch, gifted by Enoch. Enoch and her were not all that close but they were fond of one another.

She strolled over to her big Victorian wardrobe, opening it she saw all her dresses, blouses and skirts. Her eyes shifted through all her options before grabbing a knee high green dress that had small white buttons down the front, ruffled sleeves and a white collar.

She sat down on her bed to put on her white socks and her black Mary Jane's. She went back to her desk and stared in her mirror, after a long moment she undid her velvet rollers to release her pretty blonde curls.

Opening her desk drawer she pulled out her makeup. She rarely did anything other than natural. She only did a bit of mascara and lipstick before taming her blow out and heading out her room.

She walked out her bedroom and made her way to the dining room for breakfast.

The girl always walked with that pep in her step. She was always so happy and grateful for the life she had gotten. She doesn't even want to think of her like before coming to Miss Peregrine's loop.

She noticed all the peculiars had gotten there before her.

Claire stoped her chatting with Bronwyn as soon as she caught eye of the older girl.

"Oh! Rosie! Come let's play!" The small girl professed, her blonde coils bouncing as she nodded with a huge grin. "Let's go to Bronwyn!"

Rosanna made her way over to Bronwyn and Olive. Claire's tiny hand still clutched in hers.

She greeted the other peculiars whilst passing them.

"G' morning Vic!"

"Wonderful morning, Rosie." He grinned back at her.

"Mill! Put some clothes on!" She scolded the invisible boy who groaned and stomped his way to his room.

"Enoch." She nodded at the curly haired boy who nodded at her in response.

Unfortunately, the girl is always going to find that boy quite attractive. When you've lived there together for decades you're bound to fall.

A pity crush, she thinks with bated breath, however deep fown sheknos its far more.

In Miss Peregrine's loop, where time stands still, her heart aches with unrequited love's depth,

Lost in a world where dreams may never fulfill.

"Miss Enclair?" Miss Peregrine called out to her, snapping her out of her daze.

"Yes, madam?" She answered, her accent peaking through her words.

"Speak with me dear,"

She stood from her spot where she was playing with the children. She followed Miss Peregrine to her office.

"Miss Peregrine? Am I in trouble?"

"Only need to have a chat is all," the older woman soothed her nerves.

Once they arrived they both sat and soon began talking. Miss Peregrine was quite serious.

"I need a favor, and I think you will be the perfect one to step up."

"Of course, madam. Anything."

"It might seem odd, but I need you to trust me with this."

"Oh...okay."

"Make Mister O'Connor fall for you."

Huh? Why, if she's being honest she'll gladly do so. Seeming how she wouldn't be lying to the boy if she said she liked him...nothings wrong.

"Oh? Oh...uh...I can try, Miss."