LEVEL ONE, PART ONE: THE FOREST

What is fantasy?

According to the dictionary, it's the activity of imagining things that are impossible or improbable...

If that's the case, then...what is reality?

Things that actually exist, things that are normal and idealistic, but isn't that the limitations of someone's opinion?

How comical...

How do we know what's meant to be in the world, and what's not to be in the world in the first place? How do we have the proper knowledge and understanding to determine what's fantasy and reality?

So, what if your reality...was fantasy? How would you feel about that, and how would you know that your reality is fantasy in the first place?

So many questions, and so little answers...

Eyelids open, revealing golden colored irises to the great blue sky and puffy white clouds. Their eyes motioned further into the sky, noticing a slight streak of darkness spreading across it. The darkness was concerning, since it isn't the darkness of night. It's something more sinister, more dangerous than just the regular night sky.

A boy was laid on a smooth rock that's covered in vines and moss; His skin was pale, and his eyes winced when it came in contact with the sunlight. His long white hair reaches down to the ground, laying amongst the brown grass. The boy was dressed clothes fit for a royal, and they were in good condition, considering how aged the surroundings look.

 The boy was dressed clothes fit for a royal, and they were in good condition, considering how aged the surroundings look

Four crystals hovered around him, flashing tons of colors as they circled above like a mobile above a baby's crib. The boy stared at it with a stoic expression, slightly in a questionable daze from his sudden awakening.

"Where...am I?" The boy asked himself as he began to sit up. His bones creaked from the lack of movement, and he still felt a little dizzy from his abrupt awakening.

"Oh my Merlin, it actually worked!" A new voice had surprised the confused male, so he narrowed his eyes as an attempt to pay more attention to his surroundings.

A few feet away from him was another boy with mismatched hair and mismatched eyes. He wore a sleeveless, tight black shirt with the logo of what seems to be a phoenix on the left side of his chest, and he has the same beast as a tattoo on his left arm. His pants were black jeans with small, noticeable cuts in them, and he held a flags with the same phoenix logo that his shirt and arm had.

 His pants were black jeans with small, noticeable cuts in them, and he held a flags with the same phoenix logo that his shirt and arm had