009; from the start.

(no gif)

TYLER MEEKS
fair, florida !
ig — @luhtyler_ .

-$$$-

EVERYBODY HAD JUST gotten their tickets for the fair, they were all waiting for kai to come out the bathroom.

"were gonna go get some pretzels" kaykay smiled, "can you wait for kai? pleasee" kaykay asked, "yea, i gotchu" tyler nodded.

few minutes later kai walked out the bathroom, "what?" she looked at tyler confused, "nothing, but they went to go get pretzels." tyler said already knowing what she was gonna ask.

"ok" kai mumbled as they began walking where the pretzel stand was only to find them not there. "you heard them say pretzels,right?" kai asked pulling her phone out to text kaykay.

"yea, they said pretzels" tyler responded as he watched kai every move. "ok" kai mumbled starting to walk away, "where you going" tyler asked standing there.

"to find them, you coming or what?" kai asked as she continued walking. "damn, why you acting like that today?" tyler caught up with kai walking beside her.

"im not acting any typa way" kai rolled her eyes clearly lying. "you are. you been off since last week" tyler smacked his lips. "ok" kai sniffed as they kept walking.

"aight bro." tyler shook his head, the silence was loudddd between the two besides the screams, loud talking, and music that played lowly.

they had came across a ride in a type of boat the rocked back and forth before they noticed the group. "where yall been?" kai asked as she stood infront of tyler.

"in this line" pey smiled, "yall getting on, or what?" jay asked as they moved up in line. "im good, yall have fun." kai sniffed as she walked away to sit on a bench with tyler right behind her.

kai pulled her phone out once again but this time to text someone. "my bad for earlier i was a little mad" tyler slightly smiled as he put his head back.

"its cool" kai sniffed as she nodded her head. "you act like you dont like me, wassup with that?" tyler asked. "nothing, you just think i act like that." kai wiped her nose.

"so you do like me?" tyler asked starting to form a smile. "never said that but i wont deny it" kai sniffed as she turned off her phone, looking at the sky. "ok so you basically like me you just wont say it." tyler nodded smiling.

"which like we talking about, cause i dont think we talking about the same one." kai asked slightly shaking her head side to side. "im talking about like like" tyler smiled.

"ok, maybe we were" kai nodded, "so lemme take you out" tyler finally looked at kai. "when?" kai asked looking at him in the eye. "tomorrow? any time you pick." tyler asked smiling. "5?" kai sniffed, "yea thats cool"

soon after they were interrupted by the group.

NYLA SPEAKS
so i lied 🤗😍
this chapter was short 😭
also this was kindaaa based off of from the start by laufey but its nothing like the song 😭😭😭