Chapter 2.2

Different POV - 8: 40 AM_Location: Class 2-1

Entering 'Class 2-1', the room stood empty, save for the echoes of her footsteps. A tall and slender figure emerged, her physique toned and graceful. As she stepped inside, the scene played out like a classic K-Drama trope- a name tag proudly displayed: 'Yoo Jimin.'

Her large, almond-shaped eyes scanned the room, searching for her assigned seat. Jimin's gaze settled on an empty desk in the front row. (Contrary to an aesparty epi, she likes to sit in the back row by the window, like a main character, but oh well😅🤷‍♀️.)

She sits patiently for the rest of her classmates.

However, tranquility was short-lived. Within 5 minutes, the room erupted in a cacophony of loud noises and rhythmic chants. Jimin rolled her eyes, a hint of annoyance flickering in her gaze at the door. Her intuition, honed by years of experience, told her that the source of this commotion was none other than the infamous 'SM 000's boys'. With a sigh, she braced herself for the onslaught of chaos that was about to ensure.

The boys burst into the room like a whirlwind – and just like Jimin, the K-Drama trop of name tags displayed: 'Lee Donghyuk'; 'Huang Renjun'; 'Liu YangYang'; 'Lee Jeno'; 'Na Jaemin'. Their footsteps created thunderous echoes that reverberated through the once-empty space. They carried with them an infectious energy that was both exhilarating and overwhelming.

Jimin's initial annoyance began to dissipate and transformed into reluctant amusement as she observed their exuberant interactions. Scoffing at their nature, she shakes her head. With a faint smile.

The boys, noticing her gesture, halted abruptly before her, one of them had eyes twinkling with mischief.

"What's the head shake all about, Jimin?" Donghyuk teased, his smirk unmistakable. His tone was playful, tinged with a hint of challenge. The others eagerly awaited her response, their faces of anticipation and amusement.

Jimin met their gazes and responded with unexpected composure, 'Good morning, gentlemen,' she greeted them. 'I also had a delightful summer. Thanks for asking, Donghyuk." Refusing to succumb to his playful antics, she maintained a veneer of politeness.

Donghyuk, despite being momentarily disarmed, scoffed. The others shook their heads in disappointment, for having placed high hopes on him. Jeno swatted Donghyuk over the head, 'Should've saw that coming, dude,' he said.

Jaemin, trailing behind them, remained unfazed by Donghyuk's antics. With a dismissive shrug, he uttered, 'What did y'all expect? It's Haechan', before making his way to his seat past the stunned group.

Donghyuk's failed attempt at humor left him feeling slightly abashed and uneasy. He scratched his neck nervously; an awkward grin replaced his once-confident smirk. But like how he can easily embarrass himself, with his easy-going nature, he quickly regained composure. Shrugging off the incident with an air of indifference. Jimin, witnessing his short discomfort, couldn't help but chuckle quietly to herself, finding amusement in his reaction.

Moments later, the door swung open, revealing a petite student with a radiant smile. Once-again, like the others, her name tag was displayed: 'Kim MinJeong'. With playful skips, she made her way towards Jimin, her eyes sparkling with delight. Jimin reciprocated by rising from her seat, arms radiating joy, calling to MinJeong.

As they parted from their hug, MinJeong couldn't resist inquiring, 'Jimin-unnie, how was your summer? And how did it go with hat rock camp convention?' Her youthful eyes sparkled with genuine interest. 

Jimin responded with a chuckle, 'Well, it was indeed a rollercoaster of emotions-a mix of excitement, exhaustion, and pure delight. It pushed me beyond my comfort zone, but it was ultimately an incredible experience."