The first meet?

Kaya

"3"

pri said proudly.

"For me 4.... nah wait! 5 yes-"

Swati said but got smacked by pri before she could speak further.

"Just 1. Not more than that!" Pri said to Swati making her pout.

"Tsk, Fineeeee! and Kaya you?"

Two women, and a man that is our uber driver, who is taking us to the very "awaiting and peaceful" party, are looking at me in anticipation of an answer.

I let out a tired sigh. Why are we even playing this game.

"2.?... i don't even think 1 is possible."

Which is true.

We three wore sarees. It's like an excuse to dress up since we barely wear anything Indian. The last time I wore a kurti at college everyone stared at me as if i grew horns.

"I am curious what are you guys numbering." The driver said.

Pri let out a little laugh and replied "It's the number of guys we think we will interact with in the Venue." He nodded but still looked confused.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Why are you three dressed like flags, what's with that purple, pink and blue."

We three gasped.
Dramatically.

"DRESSED LIKE FLAGS?

Swati!! give 1 star rating and complain writing he has shown Racial behai-"

"She meant saree. It's saree." I explained.

The bengoli blood in her I swear. She has Zoro energy in her actions too. Might scratch anyone anytime.

"Yaa so where we were- oh nevermind. We reached.. ...

well I might get a heart attack with social anxiety now." Swati said.

"Khay girls, get ready to get swamped by aunties." I said to which Pri fixed her dark blue saree.

I looked back at Swati, who was wearing pastel pink , debating with herself if she should have stayed at home things would have less stressing.

"I take back my words,

You three look like Powerpuff girls."

"You said that for 5 stars didn't you ?" I asked.

"Yess" and gave us his toothy smile.

___________________________________________

"Hear me out,
i will apologize for scolding that Driver, and he will take us home back..

WHY THE FREAK THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE??" Pri said .

On this day, we forget we stand on the ground of New york . It's a freaking small india Filled with only Indians.

Like why so huge celebration and wastage of money.

"I might get blind by these Bright AF lights my lord." Swati stated and we agreed.

The Big ass Lawn with a big ass house of 4 was glowing with Neha Kakkar Party songs in background.

"I already want to leave. If they play Badshah, i will forget that i had a sister. I can't believe we are the same-"

"Blood?" I Jumped as a woman in Black saree completed me.

"Di!! Freaking God i got scared!"

She engulfed me in a hug which made me relax. Her scent. So Similar like the one I miss. I yelped when she smacked my Back. Hard.