🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 🅸🅸

𝟙 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕘𝕠

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

After Kris went to find a high school Krystal goes to every room and see's what's in the room cuz ahe thought Kris was lying to her and pretending to be her brother.After going and checking all the rooms she went to Kris's room.She entered his room and his bag was on the bed.So she goes open it and show a photo of two kid one boy one girl.Kris was looking annoyed and Krystal was grinning widely.Krystal says to herself.

"Hmm... This little boy looks like he's annoyed and also looks alike that little girl."

She goes to look herself in the mirror.She looks at her face then looks at that little girl's face.It was same not fully same but same.

Then after she realized she was like 'What the that girl is me but who the hell is this boy?'

Then she goes and put it inside the bag.As she was putting it she heard the bell ring as she was about to leave his room her head started pain as she held her head in pain.Some type of pictures flashed as she closed her eyes and then she fainted there.

ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥

After Kris bought water he saw Krystal sitting on the bed.Kris go to her give her the water,sits next to her and asks what happened to her.

Krystal : "I just came to your room as my headached and I fainted here."

Kris : "Oh but why did u came to my room?"

Krystal didn't utter a word.

Kris : "Umm..lets go and buy uniform for the high school and here's the medicine"

Kris gives her the medicine

Krystal : "I told u not bring it why did u bring?"

Kris : "Let's just go and buy uniform"

Krystal : "Okay Let's go"

They go to buy uniform.Then after buying they go to a restaurant and eat kimchi,ramyeon and bibimpab.They return home and Kris goes straight to his bed and sleep.But Krystal sits on the sofa and thinks what had happened with her and who was the man who kidnapped them.Then as she was thinking all that she felt sleepy and slept there.

THE NEXT DAY

Kris's peaceful sleep was disturbed by his alaram's sound.He picked that alaram and throwed as he was angry cuz the alaram ruined his peaceful sleep.He goes and wash his face and brush his teeth then he went downstairs and saw Krystal sleeping on the sofa.He woke her up and told her to wash her face as she was dozing off as her sleep wasn't complete.Krystal come back to the living room after refreshing herself Kris says.

Kris : "I'm going to buy ramyeon u go and get ready for school"

Krystal : "No I will go"

Kris : "No! I don't trust u.If u will faint and fall into a drain what will I do?"

Krystal : "Why do u think I'll faint?"

Kris : "Why do u want to go outside"

Krystal : "Bcuz u always leave me here all alone.It's boring here!"

Kris : "Will u stay here or should I tie u here"

Krystal : "Okay okay u go"

Kris goes to buy ramyeon.After Kris goes Krystal goes and change her outfit.Then she sits on the sofa and talks to herself.

"Why does he need to leave me here all alone.What a rude dude...I'm too afraid to talk to him also Idk how did I spoke with him like that."

Kris has already returned and was beside her not near her like at the front door.Krystal looked to her left and flinched as she saw Kris staring her and giving her a 'What the hell' look.Kris ask's her like he didn't hear anything.

Kris : "What we're u talking about me?"

Krystal : "Aa.. Nothing"

Kris : "No u were saying something"

Krystal : "No I was talking to myself he"

Krystal goes straight to her room.

Kris goes and change his outfit into his uniform.Goes and eat ramyeon then Krystal also come down and start eating.It was 7:30am.They go to a bus stop.They waited for 5 minutes before the bus arrived.After reaching their school they go to the principal office.The principle tells them their classroom there classroom teacher comes and take them to the classroom.The classroom teacher enters the student greet him.The teacher tell the two to enter.As they enter all the students started to gossip

"Omg how beautiful and pretty the girl is"

"What a handsome guy"

"Aa.. I wanna be his girlfriend"

"I'm jealous of that girl how is she so preety?"

                         ◦•●◉✿••••✿◉●•◦

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

нι ! тнιѕ ιѕ σηє туρє σƒ ℓσηg тσ∂αу ιѕ ѕαтυя∂αу αη∂ му ѕ¢нσσℓ ιѕ ¢ℓσѕє ѕσ ι gσт
тιмє тσ ωяιтє тнιѕ.αℓѕσ ιƒ тнєяє ιѕ αηу gяαммαтι¢αℓ мιѕтαкє ι'м ѕσяяу.gινє α νσтє ιƒ υ ℓιкє ιт