🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 🅸🅸🅸

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Krystal and Kris introduced themself.Krystal's seatmate was Tae-yeon and Kris's seatmate was Tae-yang.The legendary siblings of the school.Tae-yang always ranks 1st and Tae-yeon ranks 2nd.At lunch break Tae-yang and Tae-yeon show them the school.Then go to cafeteria Kris and Krystal were eating while Tae-yeon and Tae-yang were with there friend.Tae-yang and his friends were playing by throwing a water bottle in the air and kicking it.His friends tried but failed so Tae-yang does that.Tae-yeon was watching him cuz she knows he will nicely do it.All the students in the cafeteria were also watching.And he successfully did and everyone in the cafeteria were shocked.(Ha Tae-yang rocked everyone shocked)

(This kick I'm obsessed with him)

Tae-yeon goes to him and do their handshake.Then they heard someone's tray fall.They look where the sound came from and saw Min Seon-ha fully frightened by Sa Jungyeong.She runs out of the cafeteria and her friend follows her everyone in the cafeteria were looking him.Tae-yeon got angry as she walked towards him.Tae-yang was telling her not to go but she being herself.Jungyeong was amuzed as Tae-yeon came to him but he didn't knew that she's a black belt in Taekwondo.As Tae-yeon reach to him she gave him a kick(punch if u want) on his stomach as he held his stomach in pain.His friends help him to stand and he stared at Tae-yeon.She gave him a death glare as she clenched her fist ready to throw another punch on him.Sa Jungyeong's friend help him to walk then they go out of the cafeteria and go to their classroom.Then the ball rang all the students go to their classroom.

As Krystal was entering the class someone(Kook Ji-hyun)pushed her from behind.She was about to fall Tae-yang holds her by her waist.

(I will draw it but not now)

They were staring at eachother for some minutes then Tae-yang thought 'She's preety' And Krystal heard him but she don't knows that she have powers.As Krystal was blushing lightly,Kris comes to them,helps(or make idk ㅠㅠ)Krystal to stand tells her to go to her seat.Then Kris and Tae-yang go to their seat.Kris whispers to Tae-yang.

Kris : "U should stay away from Krystal.It would good 4 u"

Tae-yang : "Bro I was just helping her.Btw she's preety"

Kris : "Keep quite and just stay away from her"

Tae-yang : "Bro for now u keep quite and if I start to like her I will kidnap her"

Kris : "Are u forgetting that u also have a sister"

Tae-yang : "Don't even dare to look at her"

Kris : "Now do u understand how it feels when it comes to ur sister"

Tae-yang : "I'm just joking bro.Why did u take it seriously"

While those two were fighting Krystal and Tae-yeon were watching them from behind and giggling.While watching them Krystal zoned out.She was thinking 'Who's voice was that,Who am I,Do I have powers,Does Kris have powers'

                          ◦•●◉✿••••✿◉●•◦

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

ʜɪ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ! sᴏ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ᴜ ᴀʟʟ.

ᴍʏ ᴇxᴀᴍs ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴇxᴀᴍ.ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs 'ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ' ᴄᴜᴢ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ᴀᴛ ᴅᴀʏᴛɪᴍᴇ.ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴜᴅʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ɪғ ᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.