🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 🅸🆅

Krystal zoned out.Tae-yeon saw her as she shakes her a little bit.Krystal flinched by that and asks.

Krystal : "What what happened?"

Tae-yeon : "Nothing.U zoned out that's why"

--------------------------------------------------------------

After school ends Tae-yeon went to buy some snacks.While eating she asks to Tae-yang.

Tae-yeon : " Oppa why were u flirting with her?"

Tae-yang : "Who?"

Tae-yeon : "Her"

Tae-yang : "Who?"

Tae-yeon : "Her"

Tae-yang : "Tell her name"

Tae-yeon : "Okay fine Krystal"

Tae-yang : "Yah I wasn't flirting"

Tae-yeon : "No u were.I saw u.U were right"

As she said all this Tae-yang remembered that moment and started to blush.

Tae-yeon : "Oh u are blushing that means u r falling 4 her."

Tae-yang : "HEY STOB IT. I SAID STOB IT"

Tae-yeon : "How do u spell it?"

Tae-yang : "S.T.O.B"

Tae-yeon : "I.T YAY"

𝔸𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖

Tae-yeon was watching k-drama in TV and Tae-yang was chatting with his friend. One lip kiss scene appears as Tae-yeon saw that she started to smile. Tae-yang saw her and mumbled 'This girl will never change'. Tae-yeon heard him and ask him.

Tae-yeon : "What were u saying about me"

Tae-yang : "Nothing"

Tae-yeon : "No u were saying something. Tell me or else"

She says it while showing her fist in front of his face and coming closer to him.

Tae-yang : "Okay okay stay away from me. I was saying let's make Kris angry tomorrow. "

Tae-yeon : " Okay if u wanna die go die idc. I don't wanna die in an early age."

Tae-yang : " Ha i know you will save me right. "

Tae-yeon : " Okay I'll see. But how will u make Kris angry? "

Tae-yang : " I will take Krystal to field by holding her hand so Kris will get angry cuz he warned me to not go near her. "

Tae-yeon : " Oh okay but when will u do that? "

Tae-yang : " I guess...... Lunch break "

Tae-yeon : " Then I can't save u "

Tae-yang : " Wae " *He pouts*

Tae-yeon : " Cuz I'll be eating that time "

Tae-yang : " Please your oppa is begging to u. Please(×10)

Tae-yeon : " Okay fine "

The Next Day

Tae-yang woke up early so he went school early. He has told Tae-yeon to lock the house. Tae-yeon goes to drink her favorite milkshake (Chocolate milkshake) but her milkshake wasn't there in the fridge. She knew who have taken her milkshake.So in anger she takes her bag, goes outside,slams the door,locks the door,puts the key inside her bag and runs to school.After reaching school she goes straight to her classroom as she saw Tae-yang she goes to him and wrap her hand around his neck and try to strangle him.Kris was giggling at this sight.