ˏˋ꒰ 🦢꒱ two

It's been two weeks since (y/n) got picked to be apart of the circus and she's been doing so well

It's been two weeks since (y/n) got picked to be apart of the circus and she's been doing so well. All the money that she was generating, she was able to get a nice apartment. Her old one wasn't all that great.

She was able to provide for herself better than working at that diner, she was eternally grateful.

Lucky for her, Lucifer surprisingly took a liking to her. He was enthralled with her performances and techniques, he couldn't keep his eyes off her everytime she would perform.

Let's say, you can call him her #1 cheerleader.

The demon didn't have to work today so she took the day to relax and unwind.

She didn't want to stay in the house so she took a walk through pentagram city. She didn't like the attention at first, but she was going to have to get use to it. She was practically a celebrity, in such a short time too.

A text ding came from her phone and it was her friend, Charles.

[Charles]
Hey, what are you up to?

[Y/N]
Taking a walk through the city. Why what's up?

[Charles]
Oh okay. If you want to hang out later we can. Just lmk

[Y/N]
Okay will do <3

She tucked the phone back in her pocket and continued to walk until she came across an ad plastered on a pole. It was talking about some hotel and redeeming sinners to heaven.

"Hm.. " the girl grabbed it off the pole and read it clearer. It was organized by Charlie Morningstar, the princess of Hell. It also offered a free room.

"This seems a little pointless.. there's no way you can redeem a sinner." (Y/n) said. That's when she began to ponder in her thoughts.

She never felt like she belonged in hell ever since she came down here. Every other day, she wondered who started that fire at her old circus. She wanted answers, and maybe being at this hotel can help her get closer to the truth.

By getting redeemed, she could ask the higher ups of heaven who was responsible for her death.

She could finally be free of this hell hole.

It was all making sense to her now.

It was settled now, she's going to be apart of the hotel, but she would need to inform the circus of her new "job".

She whipped out her phone again and decided to text Charles back.

[Y/N]
Hey Charles. I'm going to go after a new job I just found. I'll let you know when I'm free today.

[Charles]
Oh okay! Wait new job? Where? The circus not enough for you? :(

[Y/N]
Yes the circus is enough for me. I just really want to give this job a shot. Something else to do besides doing circus stuff. And I'm not telling you the job >:3

[Charles]
Aw no fun. Okay I won't pry. Good luck :)

She giggled and put her phone away. Only reason why she didn't want to say she wasn't sure how Charles would react, and also she knows that Charlie is Lucifer's daughter and is aware their relationship is not in the best place right now. Whatever it is, she doesn't want to bring him any discomfort, so she'll keep it to herself for now.

Luckily for her, there was an address on the back of the ad. The girl programmed it in her phone and made her way to the hotel.

Once she made it there, she was shocked on how big it was. She figured it was a normal sized hotel. Then again, she remembered how most hotels looked like on earth and it made sense.

She gushed up the courage to knock on the door, her body slowly filling with anxiety.

A tall blonde girl with white skin opened the door. She had two red dots on both sides of her cheeks and her skin resembled a porcelain doll.

"Hi!" She gasped after having a realization moment. "Your (y/n)! You're apart of my.. father's circus! I seen your performances and they're awesome! Oh sorry, getting off track, I'm Charlie! what brings you here?"

"I.. came across this," she shows the princess the ad, "and it caught my attention. I want to give redemption a shot."

This made Charlie squealed in excitement and dragged the demon girl inside.

"You've come to the right place! This is the Hazbin Hotel! I believe sinners can be redeemed and go to heaven! It's so nice to meet someone with the same ambition! Everyone we have our first patronnn!"

This guided the girl over to a group of demons and continued squealing. All eyes were on (y/n), making her more nervous.

"Hi everyone.. my name is (y/n). Nice to meet you." She said softly. A tall spider demon crouched down to her height and smiled. "Aren't you that performer from that circus? You're quite the performer. I'm angel dust."

(y/n) smiled at the spider demon. "Nice to meet you too."

Everyone else introduced themselves and this made the girl calm down a bit.

I hope this place really helps me.