Ⅳ ━ VISIT

Jake

the doctor told me to rest for a week due to my injuries. I wish I could go to school with Johnnie so that I can at least know what's going on and protect him in any type of way. But who am I kidding? Johnnie has his shit together, right? 

Just then someone rang the doorbell, I opened it. 

"D-Dad?" 

"Let me inside." He said pushing out of the way. Did he have to come at a time when no people were around except me?

"What do you want?"

"Did you find the chip yet?"

I shook my head no.

"You're so fucking useless. If I knew you would turn out like this I would've never had you." 

"Sorry," I said. "I didn't mean to-"

"Shut up." He took a deep breath before continuing. "Do you know the guy who took it off?" 

"Y-Yes Sir," I showed him a photo of him on my phone. 

"I'll come back later. And I don't want to see that kid around you." 

"Who..?" 

"That guy with the same dark hair. I don't want to see him around you anymore. 

"..Okay, but is there a reason why?" I said getting tense. He gave me a long stern look. 

"You should know why by now Jake, don't make me smack the shit out of you." He said opening the door and leaving, slamming it behind him. 

I mean it could be worse, I thought to myself before releasing a deep sigh.

I went to sit back down on the couch and pulled out my phone.

JOHNNIE ♡

8:31 AM 

My dad just came. 

Johnnie

omg, are you okay?

yh, he just asked me where the chip was,

Johnnie

that's it?

No, He also told me I shouldn't talk to u anymore 

Johnnie

oh

Well, i can see why lol

lol 

Johnnie

Let's just be on the low now.

Yeah and he's coming later, maybe to talk to zach, so don't come into the house before then cause all hell is gonna break loose.