Ⅱ━ NOVEMBER

Jake 

we packed up our stuff and left. It was the middle of November, but there was still no snow. I wonder why that is? Me and Johnnie waited in the parking lot of Sam to pick us up. Im surprised they let me go with him. 

we both looked around for Sam's car because it's been at least 30 minutes and he still hadn't pulled up. We took our separate ways doing so until I saw Bryan also leaving, but to go to the hospital. He walked towards me. 

"Your gonna fucking regret this you fag." He told me, I laughed.

"You should be the last one calling me a fag since you want my boyfriend so fucking bad." I spat. He gripped me by my shirt, but I wasn't that scared. If Johnnie can beat him up, and he's shorter than me, what makes him think I can't?

"Im so fucking serious, I'm going to make you and Johnnie-boy suffer for what you did. You're  going to regret every single thin-" 

"Jake!" Sam honked the car. "Get your ass in here. Where's Johnnie?" 

He threw me on the ground and stepped on my ankle, I think I heard a crack. "Watch out for next time you bitch." 

he then walked away, but I didn't think I could get up. I felt like screaming but I just silently cried. I mean I expected something like that to happen, but still. 

"I-I Dont think I can get up!" I yelled back. 

"Jake stop playing games I have work!" He honked for the second time. At this point, I just crawled over there, opened the door, and used my dominant foot to enter the car. I hissed as I let the other foot in by carrying it with my arms. That hurt like shit. 

"What's wrong with you Jake? Where's Johnnie?" He asked me. "Are you crying?"

"N-Nah Im fine, Johnnie should be here in a minute." I tried to toughen up. 

"Okay..." He said turning back around. Just then Johnnie also entered from the other side of the car. 

"Hey Johnnie! how was your first suspension?"

"Wasn't my first." He replied.

"Oh. So, how was the fight?"

"Mid, felt like I could do better, honestly." He said closing the door. Sam started the car.

"Well I'm just glad you didn't get beat up too bad, Who's up for ice cream as I head to work?" 

"Me!" Johnnie yelled. "You okay Jake? you've been quiet for a minute." 

My face was turned around so I didn't face him, my pants were dirtied up, tear stains were on my face, and I took a good look at my ankle, It was twisted and bleeding through my shoes. I took them off but then I heard another small crack and made another silent cry. I think I just made it worse. My sock was soaked in blood as well. 

"I'm good," I muttered. 

"What..?" 

"He's been acting like this since he got into the car. Dont worry about it, maybe ice cream will cheer him up!" Sam shrugged off. 

"No, Jake what's wrong, you weren't acting like this outside," Johnnie said. 

"...Can we go to the hospital?" I asked.

"Hospital..? What why? Im fine?" He said. "Jake?" 

he made me turn around to face him. "You look okay..? Why are you crying?" He slowly looked down. "Oh, Jake! what the fuck!" 

"What happened?!" Sam shrieked. 

"Jake's leg is fucked up! How the fuck did that even happen?! I was away from you for 10 minutes!?" He yelled. "Fuck, there's blood seeping into the car now."