actual uno

Before I even think about it, I need to plan it. I'm not stupid.
Surely I can accuse him of being a cheater somehow, maybe get rid of him peacefully.. to kill him is another path.
If I can atleast get Da-jeongs attention again, and we start to talk..
That's not what I'm looking to do, I'm just trying to free her, not take her for myself, that won't work. I couldn't just.. forget it. I don't love her, I respect her.
One plan I have, though it won't definetly work, I'm sure there's going to be some rumours about cheating. There always is. If I eavesdrop and I get lucky, I could easily find a rumour to spread further and if she finds out she'll be pissed. It's hard to plan so much in just a week, but at this point I have established that it'll only work by chance.

(Week later , day of the wedding)

Unlike how I usually am, I barely slept.
I had been up since 4am just thinking.
In the process, i changed my plan up entirely.
Hear me out, I do find some rumours, but instead of getting them divorced which won't get me anywhere, I kill him at the venue and somehow frame her while at the same time framing someone else for framing her if that makes any sense. With that, I can pretend I did nothing to her while she was framed by somebody else and with enough evidence I can get her out of prison, and thinking I saved her, she'll be instantly bonded with me again.

That's what I made in just one night,
Seems convincing and someone like myself can pull it off, being a prior surgeon.

I quickly put on some black clothes. Fit for the occasion, am I right?
It wasn't hard to find. My wardrobe is mostly black anyway.

(End of chapter 1)