dos

I'm so ready. I'm always ready, but honestly I'm quite proud of my plan this time.

I enter the wedding venue.
There's the bride, she doesent seem to recognise me immediately, but I already feel guilty.
No, she didn't have to do what she did.
She did it willingly, it's fine!

I'm already looking around for who I can frame for framing.

Over in the other end of the room, there's myeong-hoons immediate family. I can tell by their naturally cheerful, humble faces.

Perhaps I can make his mother seem like a sicko, a psychopath that obsesses over her son. No.. that couldn't work, she's far too kind looking, couldn't pull that off.

Otherwise, there's a woman outside the window, humming to her child.
I'll need to find out who exactly she is to the groom before I choose her as my victim, and so that's what I did. I approached her without saying a word, quite ominously so.
She spoke first.

"Hi there, do I know you by any chance?"

On that topic, her face seems familiar, Maybe from high-school. Nonetheless, there's no chance of me knowing her name.

"Maybe. I think I might recognize you from high-school. I just want to chat, that's all. So, how do you know the groom?"

"The groom? He's been my friend for quite some time. We aren't all that close, but my family likes to think we are because we used to be when we were young. If you asked them, they'd act like he's my pride and joy. He's not really."

"Mhm. What about the bride? Do you associate with her at all?"

"To be honest, I've only seen her a couple times. She dislikes him being around me because she thinks I'm trying to steal him away, I blame my family."

This is very, very promising.

"Oh, is that so? Well I've got one last question, what's your name so I can address you?"

"It's Minha, a lot of people spell it wrong so do you mind if I write it down for you along with my number?"

Oh this is just perfect.

"Suit yourself, i wouldnt want to make a mistake."

She wrote it down, her handwriting seemed to be quite peaceful and cursive, every letter and even number managed to sit in perfect harmony despite how fast she wrote.

I took the note, I grasped it tightly in my gloved palm as if my life depended on it. My plan is just working perfectly. So perfectly in fact, I'm worried something might mess up... but let's not jinx it now.

(End of chapter 2)

(I've planned this whole story out so hopefully it'll be good :3)