siete

Bok su:

"Oh? What's that meant to mean?"

"Replace him."

"With pleasure.!"

Without a doubt, da jeong was the easiest person I could've ever seduced. I don't even think I did much, she just kinda chose me.

My hands reached for her waist, her eyes weren't even present, she kept them closed as she let whatever happens, happen.

I felt unconscious In that moment, the seriousness and formality I normally display were thrown out of bounds.

Kiss after kiss, we were there for so long, yet it never felt like enough.
I made sure my actions physically hurt.
She repeatedly whimpered every time I bit her lips, and the metallic taste of her blood swam through my mouth and dried between my teeth.
She explored the bounds of my mouth fruitlessly, only looking to feel the warmth of my flesh, while my teeth pestered her abilities to do as she wished with me.
I had her arms caged between both our chests, and she hadn't even realized. I had done her a favour by saving her the hassle of finding where to put her hands. But for me, it was beyond easy. She was.. almost predictable. I stroked her back, being the side dish of the main event in our mouths.
I pulled away, and as her saliva dried out on my lips, the feeling of crusted blood in-between the cracks. By her face, I knew she found it hot. A shade of darkened, almost orange red stained her lips like a vampire.

(I can only keep my attention span and write when it's regarding physical violence so enjoy)