003

            ⚠️TW: EATING DISORDER⚠️                    

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm, golden hue over the streets of musutafu. Katsuki and y/n strolled side by side, their laughter weaving through the air like a secret melody. The entrance exam were behind them, and the promise of UA high school lay ahead.

They reached their favorite café, a cozy nook with steamed windows and the aroma of freshly ground coffee. Y/N slid into the booth, her eye dancing with mischief.
"Chocolate mocha latte, please." She smiled at the barista, she knew how much Katsuki hated that drink.

Katsuki grunted, ordering his usual black coffee. He wrinkled his nose seeing y/n sip her latte "Disgusting," he muttered eyeing the whipped cream and sprinkles.

Y/n licked her lips and raised one eyebrow
"Your taste in coffee is the same thing my old ass dad drinks," y/n teased taking another sip of her latte "Have you thought of hero names?"y/n asked softly.

"Maybe yours should be 'ground zero.'" Y/n Finished wiping the whipped cream from her mouth with her finger and licked the whipped cream off.

Katsuki scowled "King explosion murder," he insisted "sounds badass." He finished
"Or just 'murder king' for short." Y/n quipped. "But seriously, 'Ground Zero' has a ring to it."
Katsuki just rolled his eyes "Have you thought of any names?" He asked curiously sipping his coffee , y/n leaned back looking up at the café ceiling, her finger tracing her cup "I've been thinking," she said.

"What about 'MindForce' for me, I mean it reflects my quirk." She finishes looking at him as he leaned forward "MindForce, huh? Not bad." He said as he tapped his finger on the table "But I need something that screamed power" she chuckle lightly "Maybe 'Explosion Dynamo'?" She said with a playful gaze

He scoffed "Too wordy." He said as y/n rolled her eyes, she looked down at het phone to look at the time and it was already 3:36 "shit kat. I've got to go home" she said as she gets up and places money on the table waving as she walks out the door.

~Time skip~
~first person pov~
I walked thorough the driveway and didn't see my parents car. 'Hero stuff' I thought and used my key to open the door and made my way to the kitchen to see if my mom had cooked before leave and she didn't, I sighed as I went over to the refrigerator seeing a note on the door that reads.

"Y/N please cook dinner for your siblings, we'll be home late."
i rolled my eyes as I grabbed ingredients for some homemade ramen. As the noddles were boiling I walked in the living room to see my brother and his friend on the couch playing video games, while my baby sister giggled in her playpen.

"The food will be ready soon, also B/N your turn to wash the dishes." I said eyeing the two boys "thanks sissy" my brother said as he patted my head.

After didn't I finally got to shower after a long day, I changed into some comfortable pajamas and Collapsed onto my bed. Closing my eyes to go to sleep I hear a knock at my window.

I go to my window and look out the curtains and long behold it's Katsuki.
I opened the window "Kat what are you doing?" I whispered as he smirked "couldn't sleep. Wanted to see if you were awake" he said going into my closet and pulling out the air mattress.

"Kat my parents aren't here." You said quietly and went to lock your door, "okay? It's not like we're dating or anything." He said as he used my remote to turn on the tv and handed me a bag of chips, "thank you Kacchan" I said as I opened the bag and busted down "Ou can we watch white chick" I say talking with my mouth full "whispers, stop talking with your mouth full."

"Sorry" I said embarrassedly as my face heats up "are you staying the night" I asked as I laid down propping myself on one elbow while using the other hand to put chips in my mouth.

"Do you want me too?" He said flipping the channels. "Maybe." I said quietly I said sucking the chip dust off my fingers. "What's that?" He said smirking while looking at me.

"I said maybe.. depend on when my parents are coming home" I said looking back at him all of a sudden a ring came to my phone, I look to see who's calling me and it's my mom. I put my fingers to my lips to shush him and answer the phone.

"Hello?" I said looking at Katsuki as he looked back , "Y/N who the fuck do you have in my house little girl." My mother said harshly, I freeze up slightly forgetting she's also a telepath "Just Katsuki...But he's on the air mattress!" I said in defense, you hear her sign over the phone "Is he staying the night?" She asked more sweetly.

"Are you staying the night?" I ask him and he nods "can he stay the night?" I asked slowly closing my eyes tight, "Fine. Just no funny business I'm serious y/n!" She says in a quiet whisper yell, "okay thank you mommy!" I said smiling with my tongue "Don't tell your father about this, you know how he feels about Katsuki." She said as is roll my eyes.

"Yes I know" I said back and she hung up and I sat my phone down and turned to Katsuki "you can stay." I said as I laughed slightly, "I'm tired" Katsuki said as he pulled my unicorn blanket off my bed, "what? It's only 9:30" I said looking at the time on my phone "That's late!" He said back and pulled one of my pillows off the bed.

"Whatever, I'm going to eat some food." I said as I hopped out of bed, "good night." I finished as I walk out the bedroom closing the door behind me. I want down stairs and open the pantry, my eyes scanning through snacks and my eyes landed on some donuts and cookies.

I grabbed both and grabbed some ice cream from the freezer along with some whipped cream. I took all those snacks to the living room, turned the tv on and started snacking.

I dipped the cookies in the ice cream and spayed some whipped cream on it and shoved it in my mouth. In less then 10 minutes the cookies was gone and I went to the donuts spraying some whipped cream on them and stuffing then in my mouth.

After I was done with the donuts I sprayed the whipped cream in my mouth, without even realizing it I was back in the kitchen with some chips and the whole box of cereal.

I brought it back to the living room and started snacking after five minutes of snacking a commercial popped up with pretty girls in bikini.

I looked down at myself covered in crumbs, I felt tears falling down my face, i cleaned up and walked up to the bathroom, I looked at my face, Covered in chocolate I quickly wiped my mouth and tear came streaming down my face. I had gotten a flash back.

~flashback~
"Y/N you're so big, you're blocking out the sun" Jessica laughed as I ball up my fist "Leave me alone!" I said on the verge of tears.
"Why don't you just disappear already! Nobody wants your big ass here." Jack hissed as tears steamed down my face.
I tried to run past then but Jessica ended up tripping me causing me to fall and scrape my knee. I got back up and ran soon running out of breath but away from them.

~flashback over~

|| yes honey we got some trama on dis hoe, someone pls read ts||