006

                         ~Third person~

                         ~Third person~

As the thoughts faded, Y/n strained to focus on izuku's thoughts. It was like trying to peer through a dense fog, but she persisted. Her telepathic abilities had always allowed her to delve into minds effortlessly, but now something's resisting her—a barrier izuku hisself is unaware of.

The throbbing in her head intensified, but she just ignored it, she needs answers. Why was izuku hiding something? What was this force blocking her?

Izuku's eyes met hers, and she saw the panic in them. She walked up to him "What are you hiding, izuku?" She demanded, her voice low.

He raised his hands defensively. "Nothing whispers I promise." He said back nervously.

Y/n shook her head. "I just tried to get into your head and something that wasn't you blocked me out. Why?"

"Why were you trying to get in my head?" He said his voice raising in conclusion as classmates began to look over to us.

I pull izuku to the side looking over to Katsuki was already looking at me "Katsuki told me to. He thinks you're hiding something." Y/n said crossing my arms.

"Why would he think that?" He said nervously as y/n shrugged her shoulders "it's something about your quirk." She said as she looked in his eyes "It's nothing y/n. I swear" he said as y/n just rolled her eyes and walked back over to Katsuki

"It's nothing." Y/n said as bakugou gritted his teeth and looked at Katsuki "Whatever, is your head okay?" He said looking at her as her face heats up "it's actually throbbing" she said as she avoid eye contact.

"Why was it that hard to get into dekus head?" He asked calmly pulling a leaf out her hair "I don't know but I didn't find anything that important, maybe he was lying about his quirk." Y/n said rubbing her head.

                  ~Physical test results~
                    ~First persons pov~
I was ranked 7th place "You could have did better" Katsuki said as I nodded "yeah I guess I could've." I sighed slouched on him "Get off me" he scuffed as I rolled my eye.