015

(y/n's power visuals but it's F/C)

                  ~Third person P

~Third person P.O.V.~

•» After one long week of hard training Y/n learned many new abilities, like energy manipulation, teleportation, necromancy, auto shield, and y/n was even able to tap into her magical abilities.

Y/n was at the train station with Wanda, waiting to go back home. "Y/n, I want you to have something." Wanda said as she started digging through here bag.

Y/n's stomach turned in excitement as she mindlessly chewed the inside of her cheek, finally Wanda pulled it out—The Dark hold.

Y/n's eyes widened as the excitement she just felt turned to fear, "This is the dark hold." Wanda said carefully caressing the accent book.

"Yeah, i know what it is," Y/n replied as her eyes scanned the book, "why are you giving this to me?"

Wanda smiled slightly and walked towards y/n,   "You're one of the best students I've trained, you're a first year and learned new abilities in less than a week," she praised the h/c girl.

Y/n felt a sense of accomplishment as Wanda brushed her fingers through her hair, like y/n was her child. "Thank you, Wanda," y/n smiled as she took the spell book out of Wanda hands.

"Remember y/n, this book is for emergency use only. If you feel like you're personally is shifting or your motives are changing please rid the book."

Y/n knew the consequences of one who uses this spell book, which is why y/n was so skeptical of why Wanda was giving this to her.

Y/n looked at Wanda's worried eyes and gave her a reassuring smile, "Of course, thank you Wanda," the teenagers said giving the hero a hug.

Wanda hugged back and kissed the top of y/ns head, soon enough y/ns train pulled up and the two stepped apart.

"Bye Wanda!" The girl waved as she picked her her bags "Bye, N/N." She smiled her calm demeanor rubbing off on y/n as she stepped on to the train.